DJ Dallas = Jaylen Samuels (NC STATE)

Advertisement
Yep. Makes you realize what an absolute Moron our OC is. Total waste of talent...to put it in MRs own words, it’s sinful!!!

We need to be more creative with him. Wildcats, Jet sweeps, screens, lining up in the slot, 2 back sets with Homer.

Aside from the mid-season fumbles he can be an awesome weapon for the O.

Advertisement
I COMMEND YOU!!

Bold and accurate.

But good lord do we have crybabies that try to drag his name through the mud.

He also can throw the ball. He could be a dangerous weapon all over the field if we deployed him right.

Advertisement
DeeJay needs to lose weight and be the weapon he was meant to be. Huge fan but he is not a RB. That’s not to say he can’t be lined up in the backfield and run the football, he just not a pure running back. A pure running back is what Homer and Cam Davis look like, they are built to put on weight. DeeJay had special attributes his freshman year where he made big defenders miss but was gritty enough to run through smaller defenders. I want to see him as a third down type and even in the slot and get the balls in his hands in space.

That might be my biggest issue, we use him in the wildcat and rarely if ever has him throw a pass. Kid was a QB in HS, let him throw once every now and again to give defenses another wrinkle to worry about.
Can't be any worse throwing the ball then our QBs have been?

DeeJay needs to lose weight and be the weapon he was meant to be. Huge fan but he is not a RB. That’s not to say he can’t be lined up in the backfield and run the football, he just not a pure running back. A pure running back is what Homer and Cam Davis look like, they are built to put on weight. DeeJay had special attributes his freshman year where he made big defenders miss but was gritty enough to run through smaller defenders. I want to see him as a third down type and even in the slot and get the balls in his hands in space.

Stop fat shaming my boy before I shame you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back