DJ at Hardrock

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
Wtf is up with that douche? He plays almost no hip hop, nothing that gets the D hyped... is constantly playing annoying *** house music and does it while we're on offense. How do we get him replaced with someone that gets what we need to get the fans and our players right??

Advertisement
Daniel Rivera
5 Rings Lane
My Mom's Basement, NJ 07854

IMG_4322.jpg

He’s trying to appeal to a wide variety of people I guess but he plays so much corny stuff. I could do without the “Here comes the boom” every time we have a big hit.

Advertisement
He’s trying to appeal to a wide variety of people I guess but he plays so much corny stuff. I could do without the “Here comes the boom” every time we have a big hit.

yup, he's a worse than a corny cruiseline DJ

need to get the dude that used to play "move , get out the way" every time Mcgahee would run someone over

they are probably using the Dolphin's DJ. you'd expect that crowd to be older, more conservative. The canes should request/provide their own DJ

I don't want the ******' DJ to appeal to a wide variety of people. I want him to appeal to our city, our fans, our team.

More 2Live, more bass, more rap, and more Phil Collins during pre-game.

Advertisement
I agree, I hate the music selection, it sucks. Incredibly lame, no energy, and definitely not the []_[]. Wish someone could actually forward these messages to those who can effect change in the booth!

Forward this to Mgmt damnit...we need some SFLA beats blasting through those speakers over the next 2 games and need it stat

I don't want the ****in' DJ to appeal to a wide variety of people. I want him to appeal to our city, our fans, our team.

More 2Live, more bass, more rap, and more Phil Collins during pre-game.

1000% 95 south/69 boyz, Uncle AL, Trick Daddy Dolla… but, **** Luke!

Advertisement
Should be 100% rap only played. Thats what the kids like & thats what gets them hyped.

Pretty sure it’s the exact same music played in every NFL stadium week in and week out. Went to a Ravens game last year, same exact crap.

I hate it too, just saying that’s what I think is going on. Miss the OB DJ, whoever that was.

Advertisement
I love seven nation army but why the same song every. single. 3rd. down. What are we, Tennessee Vols?

We need something far less cliche

For real who gives a **** what the people in the stands want its about whats gunna pump the players up.

We need a song like VTech has with enter sandman where we play it maybe twice a game, and it just gets the players and the crowed ******* insanely hyped up.
But yeah we shouldn't be playing any pop ****. Some rock is cool. Should mostly be hip hop. **** put one of Chads songs up there and watch them go wild.

For real who gives a **** what the people in the stands want its about whats gunna pump the players up.

We need a song like VTech has with enter sandman where we play it maybe twice a game, and it just gets the players and the crowed ****ing insanely hyped up.
But yeah we shouldn't be playing any pop ****. Some rock is cool. Should mostly be hip hop. **** put one of Chads songs up there and watch them go wild.

Anybody got any links to Chad’s music?

Advertisement
Back