Dixon visiting on Sunday

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 12s
Sunday's #Canes scrimmage is closed to the media, but not to recruits. Johnnie Dixon and Kc McDermott will be there.

Say what you want dude appears to really want to be apart of this atmosphere and now I can really see him committing

He has pretty much attended every Miami function for over a year now. He SHOULD be a Cane but you just never know.

Advertisement
Sunday's #Canes scrimmage is closed to the media, but not to recruits. Johnnie Dixon and Kc McDermott will be there.

Say what you want dude appears to really want to be apart of this atmosphere and now I can really see him committing

He has pretty much attended every Miami function for over a year now. He SHOULD be a Cane but you just never know.

Thats what im saying. He's probably the last guy that would have to go to a scrimmage for UM but he's still going and with KC so maybe they planned it and if so him committing would make sense

Thats what im saying. He's probably the last guy that would have to go to a scrimmage for UM but he's still going and with KC so maybe they planned it and if so him committing would make sense

Yeah man I am agreeing with you. Just too many **** situations over the years where these guys end up elsewhere. I've got a feeling when Dixon commits, he will lock it down so I've got my fingers crossed that's what happens this weekend.

Advertisement
Back