Dixon Enjoyed Junior Day

View as article

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
2014 Dwyer Wide Receiver Johnnie Dixon was in Coral Gables today for Miami’s Junior Day and seemed to have enjoyed himself.

“It was pretty good, I spoke a lot with the coaches. We also took a tour of the campus.”

Dixon enjoyed all the activities they participated in, but mostly enjoyed speaking with some of the current players.

“My favorite part was talking to some of the players and freshman on the team and see how they liked it.”

Dixon spoke with freshmen Deon Bush and Malcolm Lewis.

“They were just telling me to make sure to go to the school where you want to go to and talking about things around the campus.”

Dixon also enjoyed meeting with new receivers coach Brennan Carroll.

“I like him, he knows what he is doing. He doesn’t care about size, he just want’s player who make plays.”

The Dwyer receiver also spoke with Coach Golden.

“I like coach Golden, he just wanted to let me know that he wants me to be part of the team. That’s always something good to hear from a head coach is that they really want you.”

When asked if today's visit helps Miami’s cause, he assured that it does.

“I’ve been to Miami a couple times, but every time I come here it gets better and better. Being out there and seeing the facilities, it was very good.”

Advertisement
Better lump up UF this yr.....because u know **** well their coach wants their best up at uf. Every team is likely behind uf for his services, he grew up a gator fan...coached by a gator homer...and has relatives on team @ uf.

Would love to snatch this kid..he can play

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back