Divaad Wilson

nocane_nogain

Recruit
Banned
Like this kids game. Real ballhawking, rangy db out of MNW. Need to flip him from the Turds.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Best corner in Dade. He is lockdown n basically gets a pick a game..

High praise. Have you seen DJ Ivey this year? I haven't seen either live, so I'm just looking for perspective. From the game clips I've seen, it seems like Ivey is showing out. Has like 4 interceptions on the year

Db is a position of need. Dude is best one in our back yard and transferred to a school that regularly has talent and back on upswing..

He has been in wr playing man but still most likely leads county in pics.. most likely goin to be a miss as we can't get them all but we should of put more into recruiting him.. as long as we close with who we want cool.. just don't get left at alter like rb position last year

Advertisement
Db is a position of need. Dude is best one in our back yard and transferred to a school that regularly has talent and back on upswing..

He has been in wr playing man but still most likely leads county in pics.. most likely goin to be a miss as we can't get them all but we should of put more into recruiting him.. as long as we close with who we want cool.. just don't get left at alter like rb position last year

We have 6 or 7 already. Something would have to happen to the others for us to get someone different at this point. I am sure the staff is talking to a few others just to have a relationship ready in case something does happen but I would not hold my breath on it.

Also got a pick in that game if I’m not mistaken playing against a college level team as far as I’m concerned. Ijs....

Also got a pick in that game if I’m not mistaken playing against a college level team as far as I’m concerned. Ijs....

And he got roasted not just by Hightower, but by other IMG WRs.

You lose all credibility when you say we "need to flip him from UF". No we don't. We need to keep our current DB class then land Campbell, who is far better than Wilson. Maybe take our shot at Surtain too.

Wilson seems like a good player, but we don't need him nor anyone else from UF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back