Ditch the cliches

Dghustla

Junior
like “quit” “no energy”

mans let’s call it what it is really is.

flawless execution tonight by UNC completely exploiting Baker philiphsoy.

i don’t care how “hard you play” when you run stunts vs that attack its curtains.

a terribly schemed defense

with predictable playcalling and adjustments (if any)

with terrible in game management

with poorly trained players.

Ppl will say Philips never set the edge tonight....
He’s not asked to set the edge in this defense. He’s ask to rush in with no discipline and maybe something good will happen for the defense.

our linebackers are always in the wrong gap?
We’ve now seen 8 different linebackers of varying experience levels all plagued by this?

it’s clear that is how manny and Baker want it done.

Manny needs to do some deep deep soul searching a decide if he truely wants to be championship head coach.

my gut tells me that Manny knows he can’t come back with this defense staff and expect the team and the fans to stick with him next year.

Advertisement
like “quit” “no energy”

i don’t care how “hard you play” when you run stunts vs that attack its curtains.

He’s not asked to set the edge in this defense. He’s ask to rush in with no discipline and maybe something good will happen for the defense.

We’ve now seen 8 different linebackers of varying experience levels all plagued by this?

Manny needs to do some deep deep soul searching a decide if he truely wants to be championship head coach.

my gut tells me that Manny knows he can’t come back with this defense staff and expect the team and the fans to stick with him next year.
This is the kind of performance that may take that decision out of his hands. The main question is whether his ego will get in the way of giving someone else autonomy to do things their way. The next question is who is he actually able to get to put their career on the line under him.

Listen..... unc scored the same amount of points that the Miami basketball team scored.... let that sink in!

Advertisement
like “quit” “no energy”

This is literally the theme of the article I'm writing today after the bowl loss.

Held off on a post-UNC recap as I wanted to see how Miami responded in regards to all the fluff Manolo was spewing about "why" the lost and "how" they'd be ready to right the ship.

He'll now search for moral victories because of the close score, but fact remains this team wasn't ready—slow start, dropped balls, penalties, broken plays, etc.

He also has the defensive excuse of no Phillips / Roche out there and King getting injured as the reason the offense came up a little short.

Advertisement
Back