Dismissing Thomas bigger than one player

BackToU

Recruit
I said it weeks ago and people mocked me. Richt doesn’t know how to talk or handle modern day stars. This confirms it. It’s not just Thomas being dismissed for “clashes with coaches”. It speaks to the game and modern day star athlete passing Richt by. Miami will never get marquee top notch talent as long as he is HC. Big problems ahead. No hope for program. Banners fly.

“Since yesterday afternoon, CanesInSight has been hearing talk of Thomas leaving the team. At least one UM player later confirmed Thomas wasn’t at practice or meetings yesterday, left the team due to clashes with coaches, and has been disgruntled for some time now. Earlier today ahead of Wednesday's practice, UM communications department would only say Thomas was “not at practice due to personal reasons. He is a member of the football team.”

Advertisement
You do realize it was heavily reported that Thomas got into with Dugans, not Richt?
That can't possibly be true. The experts on here said it was Richt that couldn't get along and Dugans was the counciliatory one.

Advertisement
I said it weeks ago and people mocked me. Richt doesn’t know how to talk or handle modern day stars. This confirms it. It’s not just Thomas being dismissed for “clashes with coaches”. It speaks to the game and modern day star athlete passing Richt by. Miami will never get marquee top notch talent as long as he is HC. Big problems ahead. No hope for program. Banners fly.

“Since yesterday afternoon, CanesInSight has been hearing talk of Thomas leaving the team. At least one UM player later confirmed Thomas wasn’t at practice or meetings yesterday, left the team due to clashes with coaches, and has been disgruntled for some time now. Earlier today ahead of Wednesday's practice, UM communications department would only say Thomas was “not at practice due to personal reasons. He is a member of the football team.”

he didnt fight richt. he fought with Dugans. he also had issues going back to last year when the team was winning and had to be talked out of transferring

Thomas's sin was not just going along with the ****show offense. He voiced displeasure. Does anyone blame him for being ****ed off about the position the coaching staff has put the team in?
You don't know that - no one knows what the truth is at this point other than he has been dismissed from the team. Let's the facts come out and then feel free to judge whoever you want.

The entire team turned on him when he gave Perry the wrongful hook against UVA.

It’s been downhill since then with his nonsensical QB shuffle. He’s pretty much lost the team and ruined the locker room by being a giant dingbat.

I don't know, Sony Michel , Nick Chubb, Geno Atkins and others had no problem with him...Thomas was a head case, we knew this recruiting him......he is what he is

Advertisement
Expect a bunch of transfers after this season if Richt doesn't hire an OC or else resigns. There appears to be a rebellion against the coaches going on in the locker room. I wonder if it wouldn't help if the players went to the AD as a group and aired their grievances.
Am also wondering if Richt hasn't had enough of coaching. He has said this year has been his most difficult coaching. Maybe he knows it's time for him to retire.

You do realize it was heavily reported that Thomas got into with Dugans, not Richt?
Thomas & dugans got into a fight. **** near whole wr room transferring. Told yall where this was headed months ago & tall laughed. Said bull****. Well just letting u know theres ALOT more still coming. Have a great day.

What did Dugans say that was so bad? Does Dugans have a history of clashing w players? Who takes Thomas position I guess that goes to Pope or Wiggins or did they leave too lol

Advertisement
Thomas & dugans got into a fight. **** near whole wr room transferring. Told yall where this was headed months ago & tall laughed. Said bull****. Well just letting u know theres ALOT more still coming. Have a great day.
They can transfer...not too worried guys will sit out and have to deal w position coaches from other schools. More concerned with getting an OC and QB coach bare minimum. Kosi deserves a chance

Advertisement
Listen man, I get disciplining players, but it seems like Richt has absolutely no ability to relate to his players. They dont respect him, and quite honestly dont have any reason to. He has no plan, he switches QB'S on a whim and hope one will make him look competent. Team isn't going anywhere with him calling the shots.

Well ****. Not a good look at all.

Advertisement
Back