Discipline is Key for Deerfield

U

User-4525

“We’re practicing on Thanksgiving Morning!” Deerfield Beach players erupted in cheers when Coach Glenn told them the news. After beating Plantation High School 23-0, the Deerfield Beach Bucks coaches knew those cheers could turn into aches once the players had to wake up early on a holiday. Nevertheless, the Bucks hard work paid off. This past Friday, the squad defeated the Akeem Dent led Palm Beach Central Broncos 21-6.

In 2005, Deerfield Beach, led by Gregory Minnis, lost to Palm Beach...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Crazy coach Glen was the girls basketball coach and basketball assistant coach back when I was at Deerfield. Got to start somewhere lol. But he speaks the truth about the discipline. Deerfield always has talent

I went to the Deerfield/Plantation game. The Bucks certainly look the part. Big and athletic at almost every position. Their running back (Oklahoma commit I believe) is the goods. Kid stops and starts on a dime.

Advertisement
We should stop giving these kids attention. Wake me up when we sign a kid from there.
Wasn’t always like that..Last one was Derrick crudop. The UM didn’t recruit brentice ******** at all really..Then randy did not and repeat did not try to have a pipeline up here..Then um tried the **** out of shoelace..it’s miamis fault

Don’t waste your time. None of these kids would come here.

Advertisement
One of the most underachieving programs in South FL given all the talent they have on a yearly basis

Advertisement
They have front running coaches who dont push kids toward the local team. Their coaches are mostly sec fans or guys that want to be salivated.
Bruh Deerfield sends kids where ever. You can call it “frontrunning” but the truth is UM I’d say the past 15 years passed on a lot of Deerfield prospects or slow played them it’s not really the coaches. We’ve had about 5 different coaches in the last 14 years

Bruh Deerfield sends kids where ever. You can call it “frontrunning” but the truth is UM I’d say the past 15 years passed on a lot of Deerfield prospects or slow played them it’s not really the coaches. We’ve had about 5 different coaches in the last 14 years
My dude. They’re front runners and they’re known front runners. Everybody who follows football in the county knows it.

My dude. They’re front runners and they’re known front runners. Everybody who follows football in the county knows it.
I know JJ left for personal reasons..and like I said I’ll go through the list. I went to a Deerfield and Am from here
Brentice Schaefer - Tenn. Miami didn’t recruit him hard even tho they was Tyrone moss at ELY. His mom was actually one of my elementary school teachers and went to school with his lil bro.
Jpp- grades. Juco to USF
Shoelace- was all UF. left for mich
Witty- was a mich packager deal with denard. Two grew up playing for the same LL rattlers.
Cassius- was gonna be in the mich class a year later but hurt his knee. Ends up at Toledo
Brandon P- wanted the UF or FSU offer all along. Once UF prioritized everybody knew it was over unless FSU got involved.
Aaron Robinson- UM slow played. Saban came knocking to help get JJ. AR at UCF now.
JJ- was close to signing with Miami down the stretch. But made the best decision for him

These young cats this cycle and next I’m not sure about so I’m not gonna even speculate. The fact is Miami does not prioritize up here. And if I were to say which ST teams are most popular I’d go FSU, followed by UF Then UM

Advertisement
I know JJ left for personal reasons..and like I said I’ll go through the list. I went to a Deerfield and Am from here
Brentice Schaefer - Tenn. Miami didn’t recruit him hard even tho they was Tyrone moss at ELY. His mom was actually one of my elementary school teachers and went to school with his lil bro.
Jpp- grades. Juco to USF
Shoelace- was all UF. left for mich
Witty- was a mich packager deal with denard. Two grew up playing for the same LL rattlers.
Cassius- was gonna be in the mich class a year later but hurt his knee. Ends up at Toledo
Brandon P- wanted the UF or FSU offer all along. Once UF prioritized everybody knew it was over unless FSU got involved.
Aaron Robinson- UM slow played. Saban came knocking to help get JJ. AR at UCF now.
JJ- was close to signing with Miami down the stretch. But made the best decision for him

These young cats this cycle and next I’m not sure about so I’m not gonna even speculate. The fact is Miami does not prioritize up here. And if I were to say which ST teams are most popular I’d go FSU, followed by UF Then UM
You’re wrong. JJ was never coming here and Aaron Robinson was a signing day surprise and had nothing to do with him. Aaron was committed to UF for months before signing with Bama.

If that was true then Greg Rousseau wouldn’t be on this team, Malek wouldn’t have been here, Corey wouldn’t be here, Trevon would’ve never had an offer, Kevin Austin would’ve never had an offer, Benjamin Victor wouldn’t have gotten an offer, and neither would Trayvon. All were from the Coral Springs/Margate/Coconut Creek area...so what’s deerfield’s excuse? In fact the only guy from here in this area that didn’t get one that went to a big time school was LaShawn Paulino.

You’re not the only guy from North Broward Bud...knew Trevon when he was a freshman at Coral Glades.

Last edited:
You’re wrong. JJ was never coming here and Aaron Robinson was a signing day surprise and had nothing to do with him.

If that was true then Greg Rousseau wouldn’t be on this team, Malek wouldn’t have been here, Corey wouldn’t be here, Trevon would’ve never had an offer, Benjamin Victor wouldn’t have gotten an offer, and neither would Trayvon. All were from the Coral Springs/Margate/Coconut Creek area...so what’s deerfield’s excuse? In fact the only guy from here in this area that didn’t get one that went to a big time school was LaShawn Paulino.
I literally was talking about Deerfield
Maleak and Greg and the others u named are not from Deerfield bro. Creek and springs/parkland margate or whatever are not Deerfield bruh...When does bama come all the way to broward to recruit a non top 500 prospect.. Aaron Robinson ending up at bama the cylcle b4 had everything todo with JJs recruitment if they wasn’t on jj for the next cylcle Robinson would’ve never been offered ..why Miami tried to get involved with AR late. they are close...like I said Deerfield does not have a pipeline to a certain school. Miami passed/ slow played a lot of Deerfield recruits in the past. But it’s not that kids have it out against the school.

I literally was talking about Deerfield
Maleak and Greg and the others u named are not from Deerfield bro. Creek and springs/parkland margate or whatever are not Deerfield bruh...When does bama come all the way to broward to recruit a non top 500 prospect.. Aaron Robinson ending up at bama the cylcle b4 had everything todo with JJs recruitment if they wasn’t on jj for the next cylcle Robinson would’ve never been offered ..why Miami tried to get involved with AR late. they are close...like I said Deerfield does not have a pipeline to a certain school. Miami passed/ slow played a lot of Deerfield recruits in the past. But it’s not that kids have it out against the school.
No it didn’t. You can keep saying that all you want but that’s not true. JJ is tight with Calvin because they’re from Creek, not from Deerfield. He went there because Calvin raves about Bama...it was posted all over this board during his recruitment. Half that Deerfield team isn’t even from Deerfield and they’ve really haven’t had dudes that should’ve been considered priorities until lately because everyone here used to go to STA if they were any good because these kids usually played for the Coral Springs chargers pop warner league which they have a connect with.

you can just go see the deefield coaches twitter's not one of them are a fan of um. They like Uf and whomever else and typically clown um

Advertisement
Back