Disappointing Loss

miamicanes0403

Recruit
Unacceptable and embarrassing loss tonight.. Primetime game and we played like we never left Miami. First things first.. Malik Rosier is not a Miami caliber starting QB.. I'm pretty sure we all know this. The most important thing that man needed to improve this off-season is his accuracy. And from what we saw tonight he didn't do that. Missed multiple throws all game.. JT4 made him look good on those catches he made. Just looking at him makes me mad and the fact that he's still our starter makes it worse. He can't be our best option.. if so we are screwed.

Second is our Oline.. we all know in college football if you don't have an elite Oline that can protect your QB and give your RB's running lanes you will never be a top team playing in championship games. We desperately need big, athletic body's that can do just that. I think it's time to let go of Searles and get a new Oline coach. We need to recruit better in that postion group.. seems like we haven't had a good Oline in years.

Third is Richt needs to hire a REAL OC. Richt isn't a OC and it has showed since he's been here. Defense's literally know that we call the same vanilla *** plays and stack the box and it causes havoc on our offense, especially when we play elite defense's. Richt needs to stop being stubborn and hire a REAL OC. We have so many playmakers and we don't use them correctly.

Fourth is Feagles and Bubba... I don't even know where to start with him. You would think with him being the son of Jeff Feagles he would be a great punter... well that isn't the case. He is literally a liability back there. He was horrible last year and seems like he hasn't improved at all. As for Bubba.. I know he's a freshman but after seeing that stat that they showed tonight that he was 4 for 10 as a senior was very eye opening. He missed a easy field goal tonight that makes you think that he won't be as good as people were making him out to be when he came out of high school. He still has time to prove otherwise. We haven't had a soild kicker here for quite some time.

And fifth is Manny Diaz.. I honestly like Manny a lot but some of those play calls he made tonight were suspect. He substituted way too much.. Im with the Dline rotating in and out to keep them fresh since we have a lot of talent down there. But with the LBs and DBs that's a no no.. We don't have enough talent at those positions to be doing so.

I love my Canes man but we ain't going no where with these problems and I think it runs deeper than that if we don't make changes. Richt needs to tighten up and start making moves to improve this team because tonight showed that we are no where near ready for primetime. All we can do is move on to the next and win out the rest of our season which is very possible with our schedule.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back