Direct quotes from recruit cement Golden's position...

canesman

Junior
Direct quotes from Tyree St. Louis....

"They're a rebuilding program".

"He still has time there left, he'ss not going anywhere".

"No one on their staff is going anywhere".

"They are still going to bring in great players".

"They are just going through a slump, but now they are going to start rebuilding the program".

texas-fan-oh-my-god.gif

tumblr_mwqahaR91Q1rh2tw8o1_400.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Meh, this isn't that shocking. In fact it's actually good that some recruits are still buying his bullsh*t. It's not like he is going to walk into a recruit's living room and say "I'm probably going to get sh*t canned next year but please come here anyway." And lulz at anyone actually expecting there to be staff changes. No one is going anywhere until Golden himself is fired, nor would it matter. The coordinators are simply running Golden's soft/conservative schemes.

That's great news! We really need Golden to bull**** his way into landing some recruits. We don't want the cupboard to be bare for the next guy.

I've pretty much realized he isn't going anywhere but everytime I'm reminded of that I still want to shoot myself. Sucks having no hope or optimism. Worst offseason ever.

Advertisement
Wait until he takes his Tennessee visit. Then, we'll see how much he actually buys those lies.

Isn't there a Mom or Dad around with a memory of the 2001 team to give these little scrunts a good beating so they don't buy what this con man is selling?

Good God! Imagine what will happen when a street agent gets a hold of these easy marks.

I thought South Florida kids were supposed to be a hard sell!

Advertisement
We getting sanctions again. Golden given out 87 skylarks with bad transmissions and bad tires. Walkin em right off the lot.

I just don't get these excuses man. You have more talent than everybody in the coastal. HOW much talent do you need to beat Pitt, Virginia, Duke, Nebraksa, GT etc the list goes on. Golden makes me sick dawg smh

Advertisement
What he meant when he said "brick by brick" was that they were still carrying away the old bricks. But not in any kind of efficient manner, they are doing it one brick at a time so as not to make a big mess. Once all those bricks are gone, they will start bringing in the new bricks. The process will require those be brought it one at a time as well. And once those new bricks are all in place, well then we'll have a brick wall. And on the brick wall we'll write a business plan for how to build a second wall. Once we have four walls we'll need a roof, and then we can put some pillars in that building. Once we have pillars we can huddle in a circle and start talking about building a football program. Also by then our fanbase will be so small they will be able to fit in the building with us. That solves the on campus stadium problem as well.

Advertisement
Direct quotes from Tyree St. Louis....

"They're a rebuilding program".

"He still has time there left, he'ss not going anywhere".

"No one on their staff is going anywhere".

"They are still going to bring in great players".

"They are just going through a slump, but now they are going to start rebuilding the program".

Much-Ado about nothing here .

He is still on the clock, what else could he say except whatever makes him and UM looks like they're moving forward. I'm surprised he is still not saying "come in and be part of bringing the U back (that's been proven false so far) to building Championship back to the U" Hey, I'd he's dialing it a bit down, if you ask me.

Advertisement
Back