Dionte Mullins

Advertisement
Since his arrival at Miami and through his tenure at FSU, which has to be 7-8 years now, has Ron Dugans recruited and developed a single kid who was or will be an NFL draft pick?

I’m sure there’s one, but I can’t think of it. Can someone give me a name? Can you possibly coach at Miami and FSU for the better part of a decade and not have a single receiver play in the NFL? And I’m not talking Johnny Wilson. Recruited from HS, coached thru college, on an NFL roster or practice squad. Any??

Where did Allison end up after WVU?
1671576167917.png

Advertisement
Since his arrival at Miami and through his tenure at FSU, which has to be 7-8 years now, has Ron Dugans recruited and developed a single kid who was or will be an NFL draft pick?

I’m sure there’s one, but I can’t think of it. Can someone give me a name? Can you possibly coach at Miami and FSU for the better part of a decade and not have a single receiver play in the NFL? And I’m not talking Johnny Wilson. Recruited from HS, coached thru college, on an NFL roster or practice squad. Any??
AR 15..braxton..all I can think of..better question would be other than Braxton and AR who are the guys he’s had who good evaluation from the mental standpoint to the physical..only one I can think of is AR15 and probably that big kid at FSU rn might get a look when all said and done

Advertisement
AR 15..braxton..all I can think of..better question would be other than Braxton and AR who are the guys he’s had who good evaluation from the mental standpoint to the physical..only one I can think of is AR15 and probably that big kid at FSU rn might get a look when all said and done

Who is AR15? Richards?

Advertisement
I'm glad the kid is well and trying to be self reflective. Was a huge fan of his when he joined the team. But I didn't have 2 hours to listen to that interview.

TBH. I would hope he'd be not only self reflective but also self aware. From what you guys are writing though, sounds like he's blaming everyone else but himself. That's not a good recipe for future success. Again, didn't listen to the interview, so I'm only going by what I'm reading here. Wish him luck regardless.

OBM said recruited also, Berrios came in under Al.

Advertisement
Dionte Mullins did an interview that covers his entire football career. Talks about Pop Warner, missing his senior year due to academics, going to and leaving Miami, his freshman and sophomore years, his beef with coaches, his time at Alabama St and where he is now.

Its a long interview but they broke it down by each topic. Its worth checking out if anyone is wondering what happened with him, from his perspective anyway. So.. grain of salt.

one of the most insanely overrated message board super heroes of all time. All because of one catch in an all-star game

one of the most insanely overrated message board super heroes of all time. All because of one catch in an all-star game
Things were bleak. Looking for any sign of being back but better then what’s going on in Gainesville right now

Advertisement
Back