Dionte Mullins update

Advertisement
I actually feel like Mullins is just as good if not better than Bruce, and would be an instant impact playmaker as a True Freshman.

Agree, people don't realize how good he is because he was always overshadowed by older WRs he constantly outperformed at camps in his sophomore junior days but had more notoriety. I actually think Mullins and Bruce will shine from day one, our DBs are in for a rude awakening in practice. It will be important to take pressure off Coley to keep him durable the entire season that our freshmen WRs perform well. If Richt can have a Herman like affect on the offense watch out, that is what our season will come down to, the O.
Speaking of age Mullins is almost a full year older than Bruce and a year and 3/4ths older than Richards

You getting a new bike for your next birthday? Must be a big one...

Go Canes!
Yep it rides on water

View attachment 36287

No way that's you... You're not wearing jorts, no mullet, no *** *** suglasses.

Agree, people don't realize how good he is because he was always overshadowed by older WRs he constantly outperformed at camps in his sophomore junior days but had more notoriety. I actually think Mullins and Bruce will shine from day one, our DBs are in for a rude awakening in practice. It will be important to take pressure off Coley to keep him durable the entire season that our freshmen WRs perform well. If Richt can have a Herman like affect on the offense watch out, that is what our season will come down to, the O.
Speaking of age Mullins is almost a full year older than Bruce and a year and 3/4ths older than Richards

You getting a new bike for your next birthday? Must be a big one...

Go Canes!
Yep it rides on water

View attachment 36287

No way that's you... You're not wearing jorts, no mullet, no *** *** suglasses.

hqdefault.jpg

Advertisement
I also read the unedited version that said Mullins was on campus. It was quickly edited. Someone spotted that out on twitter

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back