Dionte Mullins update

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
For the first time late last week, I sensed a bit of optimism from Miami on Mullins'chances of qualifying. Was told he is "working his butt off" and is taking a couple of online courses that he needs to do well in, but that it is possible. Think Choc Gray from a couple years ago when he enrolled in August. I should have more details later in the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
For the first time late last week, I sensed a bit of optimism from Miami on Mullins'chances of qualifying. Was told he is "working his butt off" and is taking a couple of online courses that he needs to do well in, but that it is possible. Think Choc Gray from a couple years ago when he enrolled in August. I should have more details later in the week.

Prayers up

Advertisement
183haLn.gif

Props for not telling us that he is "working his tail off".

I actually feel like Mullins is just as good if not better than Bruce, and would be an instant impact playmaker as a True Freshman.

Advertisement
I actually feel like Mullins is just as good if not better than Bruce, and would be an instant impact playmaker as a True Freshman.

Agree, people don't realize how good he is because he was always overshadowed by older WRs he constantly outperformed at camps in his sophomore junior days but had more notoriety. I actually think Mullins and Bruce will shine from day one, our DBs are in for a rude awakening in practice. It will be important to take pressure off Coley to keep him durable the entire season that our freshmen WRs perform well. If Richt can have a Herman like affect on the offense watch out, that is what our season will come down to, the O.

Agree, people don't realize how good he is because he was always overshadowed by older WRs he constantly outperformed at camps in his sophomore junior days but had more notoriety. I actually think Mullins and Bruce will shine from day one, our DBs are in for a rude awakening in practice. It will be important to take pressure off Coley to keep him durable the entire season that our freshmen WRs perform well. If Richt can have a Herman like affect on the offense watch out, that is what our season will come down to, the O.
Speaking of age Mullins is almost a full year older than Bruce and a year and 3/4ths older than Richards

Last edited:
Advertisement

Speaking of age Mullins is almost a full year older than Bruce and a year and 3/4ths older than Richards

You getting a new bike for your next birthday? Must be a big one...

Go Canes!

Agree 100 percent Mullins and Bruce will play day 1. Richards will emerge later on. Kinda like KB and Greene at FSU. Greene was a stud from the get go but KB emerged later on and was a 1st rounder.

You getting a new bike for your next birthday? Must be a big one...

Go Canes!
Yep it rides on water

hqdefault.jpg

Advertisement

No one asked you, **** off

We had an amazing year in recruiting receivers this 2016 class.
Brought in 3 of the best receivers in the country and got another talented lengthy wide receiver from Mississippi.

Agree 100 percent Mullins and Bruce will play day 1. Richards will emerge later on. Kinda like KB and Greene at FSU. Greene was a stud from the get go but KB emerged later on and was a 1st rounder.

Meanwhile richards is on campus a month ahead of both of them because hes got his **** together....meanwhile bruce in is witness protection and mullins is handcuffed to his school desk.

Pulling for this kid for sure.He has the talent.Let's hope he will put in the work and make the grades too.

Advertisement
Back