Dimitri Moore

Moore vs Florida 2020 season. He only played 6 games, then opted out mid season for a 2nd time.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
I didn’t watch his film because I read negative stuff here , my god wtf are you watching? He’s far from slow lol. Dude is covering rb’s down the seam and playing great zone coverage, I saw him eat blocks , fight off double teams then make the tackle. This cat blows the Texas lb away. No lb on our roster is making plays in space like this or tfl’s. While playing against top competition. Y’all tripping.
All in the SEC also

Advertisement
The quitting maybe 🤷‍♀️. Could be off field stuff too, that’s a good question. Obviously they don’t have to jump on him, there’s no hurry lol.
He opted out cause his grandfather died of Covid I think

LB'er is an instinctual position and you have to be able to read the defense. It's one position where all of that matters more than testing numbers.

We've got some fast linebackers on this team who can't see the field. I'll take a guy like this over them as he gets to the right position a lot as indicated by his stats.

Now if you can have testing numbers and the above, you'll spend a long time in the NFL.

Advertisement

Highlights of Dimitri Moore who played in 30 games his entire career at Vanderbilt University and started in 24 of them. He accumulated 219 career tackles. After the NFL prospect only participated in 6 games in the covid 2020 season, Moore decided to opt out and enter the transfer portal with 2 years of eligibility left. A decision on his new ho...

Aside from him highlight reel showing he’s plenty fast, he sheds blocks extremely well, gets to the ball carrier in a hurry, and is a thumper. He’s also a sound tackler and can cover some. **** yea, he’s a take! He looks athletic too. He’ll be a great addition to our LBing corps.

Aside from him highlight reel showing he’s plenty fast, he sheds blocks extremely well, gets to the ball carrier in a hurry, and is a thumper. He’s also a sound tackler and can cover some. **** yea, he’s a take! He looks athletic too. He’ll be a great addition to our LBing corps.
💯 14-1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back