2024 Dillon Hipp 3* TE from AZ

Advertisement
I thought the visit date was a typo and he meant the 4th, but looking at his schedule, it makes sense (maybe a spring break tour?)

March Visits:
Tennessee- 3/9
Louisville- 3/10
Ole Miss- 3/11
Auburn- 3/13

On Tuesday, despite many staffers being out for spring break, the Hurricanes will squeeze in an unofficial visit from Scottsdale (Ari.) Desert Mountain tight end Dillon Hipp.

The 6-foot-6, 230-pounder, who ranks as the No. 16 player in his state, has emerged as a target for programs east of the Mississippi River with visits to Tennessee, Louisville, Ole Miss, and Auburn over the past few days. The swing will end in South Florida with a visit down to Miami.

“First of all, we just toured the whole campus. It was beautiful. That was probably my favorite part of the trip,” Hipp told InsideTheU following his visit on Tuesday afternoon. “Just getting to see all the campus and all the scenery, it’s unlike anything I’ve ever seen. That was my favorite part. We obviously got to see the whole facility and campus and I got to talk ball with [Mario Cristobal]. It’s been really nice for sure.”

Miami is a place Hipp knew he had to see this spring.

“Miami is one of my top schools for sure and it was really important for me to come down here. Everything lined up and it was a great opportunity for me and my mom to check out the place and I’ve been really blown away by everything I’ve seen,” Hipp said.

There is something different about Miami when compared to some of the other programs the 6-foot-6, 230-pounder got to see over the past week.
----
Hipp is close friends with another Miami target and that’s quarterback Luke Moga, who was on campus at the end of January.

“We were actually talking the other day about the chance of us actually playing together in college. We both love Miami. It’s been crazy just thinking of the possibility of that - just being friends in high school and being teammates in college would be nuts,” Hipp said.

Advertisement
Big, but lumbering. Seems OK at making Smurf pancakes from time to time though.
How To Ruin @Suhrthing ’s Night by RVA

8BA35990-BF9F-4F03-8D8B-8F9CEE6D1285.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back