2024 Dillon Gresham 4* WR from San Jacinto, CA

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Dillon Gresham 4* WR from San Jacinto, CA was offered yesterday. Oregon seems to be the crystal ball favorite. We seem to be offering quite a few CA WRs that Mario had ties to previously in the last couple of days (i.e. Aaron Butler)

Advertisement
Not too many kids from out that way, ucla got a qb from there but typically the talent will transfer to temecula or another ie powerhouse

On3 update

San Jacinto (Calif.) 2024 On300 four-star receiver Dillon Gresham picked up a Miami offer earlier this week after Hurricanes receivers coach Kevin Beard dropped by his high school Monday morning. Miami joins a horde of Pac-12 programs vying for the No. 212 overall recruit in the On300.

Gresham has held interest in Miami since he was a child, and Hurricane legends Ray Lewis and Sean Taylor are two of his favorite all-time talents. He said he doesn’t know much about the current state of the program but wants to learn more and visit campus sometime this summer.

“Coach Beard was really interested in me for the fact I have hidden talent that can still be tapped into,” Gresham said. “That’s where he feels Miami can help me, mainly in the development part.

Gresham has seen his recruiting stock climb after posting a 4.4-second 40-yard dash at an Under Armour camp, and Beard told him the Hurricanes “really want me” and see him as a potential difference-maker in Coral Gables.

“The impression he made on me was he seems wise and trustworthy and he really loves the game,” Gresham said.

The On3 Recruiting Prediction Machine lists Oregon as the heavy favorite to land the 6-foot-1, 165-pound speedster ahead of Arizona, Washington and Oregon State. He said he has the most interest in Oregon, Arizona and Washington, who he added have made the heaviest recruiting effort for him.

The biggest thing I look forward in a program is a family environment and somewhere I see myself growing as a football player and as a person,” Gresham said. “And Arizona, Oregon, and Washington so far made me feel that.”

However, he feels Miami can climb on his radar by staying in touch and showing substantial interest.

Gresham is yet to set any official visits but plans to commit sometime this summer.

CaneSport’s Take
Miami needs all of the speed it can get on the perimeter, so offering a 2024 four-star who runs a sub-4.5 second 40-yard dash is a good place to start.

The Hurricanes have already landed four-star South Florida receiver Chance Robinson and are in good shape with five-star South Florida wideout Joshisa Trader, but Miami likely needs to add another four-star pass-catcher to feel good about this class’ receiver depth. The Canes are continuing to pursue Five-Star Plus+ receiver Jeremiah Smith, who committed to Ohio State in December, as well.

It also goes without saying Miami needs to seal the deal with Florida transfer receiver Xavier Henderson, who visited Coral Gables this week.

NEW 4-STAR: DILLON GRESHAM, 2024 WR​

11612104.jpg
Dillon Gresham (Photo: Gerard Martinez, 247Sports)
Rising to a four-star 90 rating is Dillon Gresham, an enormously productive receiver from San Jacinto (Calif.) High School. Gresham, who recently produced excellent testing numbers to combine with his layered track and field profile, caught 90 passes for an astronomical 2,051 yards and 31 touchdowns as a junior. Oregon recently got the first 247Sports Crystal Ball forecast, while Miami and San Diego State offered this week.
"Gresham checks the testing and production boxes in a big way," said Cooper Petagna, 247Sports national scouting analyst. "He has shown that he can separate and there's no concern with speed. He's going to need a little refinement, but the arrow certainly points up in the long term."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back