Dillard DE Wright planning Miami visit

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Miami coaches Mike Rumph and Ephraim Banda have been making the local rounds over the last few days, including stopping by Dillard yesterday to check in on a couple of defensive linemen.

Defensive end Jordan Wright told CanesInSight this morning that he plans to take an official visit to Miami on the same weekend as his teammate Jon Ford, who is committed to the Hurricanes. It remains a question to if Miami would accept Wright's commitment at this stage, but they are closely monitoring him. I expect Kuligowski to visit the two sometime next week as well.

Wright received an in-home visit from Arkansas last night and will visit this upcoming weekend. Neither him or Ford have locked in their visit date at Miami, but that should happen in the coming days.

Advertisement
We sure are after way more DE's than we "need" this year. Have to wonder about what this means.

We sure are after way more DE's than we "need" this year. Have to wonder about what this means.
Like Pete said stack chips. After next year Thomas and Harris will be gone, djack technically could leave early. Patchan has talent but gets hit by the injury bug. So that would leave Miami with only joe jack dj and Garvin at end. Need to keep adding talent

I really think DJ Johnson could slide inside. They could lose ALL 5 defensive tackles next season.

That's exciting to hear kid is super athletic like RJ Mcintosh . There were rumblings of Bethel eventually moving there too have those subsided?

Advertisement
When you pair dj Johnson and joe Jackson, there probably wouldn't be a more athletic de combo than them in the country. Both run very well for their size. Not to mention Jonathan Garvin who is also very athletic as well. By the way he released his senior highlight tape yesterday too

Advertisement
Kid seems like a backup plan, but even so, the staff is getting him and everyone else on campus for officials. This staff is thorough, I have not been this confident in recruiting for a long time.

Did the NY Giants complain when they were stacked with Defensive ends and they kept putting Brady on his back?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back