Different PC, same ****

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Christy Chirinos ‏@ChristyChirinos 1m

Golden says defense making progress w/scheme, and they're not giving up on it. Says team needs to tackle better, get off field on 3rd down.

Get out of my face you bum

Advertisement
Christy Chirinos ‏@ChristyChirinos 1m

Golden says defense making progress w/scheme, and they're not giving up on it. Says team needs to tackle better, get off field on 3rd down.

Get out of my face you bum

Got to fake.

I dont know if its me but why dont we ever have more than 6 ******* men in the box? They threw the ******* ball maybe 14 times and we had only 5 or 6 men in the box all god **** game. a pop warner coach could tell you if they run the ball 80 percent of the time and theyre running it down your throat at about 7.5 yards per carry that you should bring some more guys into the box.

But hey.. it aint the ******* scheme

Advertisement
343 rushing yards allowed and getting bullied up and down the field at will by their OL is progress? Deciding not to stack the box and force them to throw when they only attempted 13 passes the entire game is progress?

Get this defense and these coaches the f*** out of here.

I guess at this point none of us should be surprised by this. What a cluster****.

AG must really drink his own ****......I refuse to believe that someone is THAT fuggin stupid...my god!!!!! And I thought something was psychologically wrong with Crabs Mcghee up at FSU. Fuggin AG really takes the fuggin cake. He actually believes this ****. Hey fat ***...we gave up 300+ yards rushing...300!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back