Didn't see anything on the first page, but....

Is anyone else wondering why Davon Johnson isn't our leading receiver right now? He's proven he's the most dependable, and SM's go to guy in the clutch, so why is he not out there 90% of the time??

I don't get it....

Advertisement
Is anyone else wondering why Davon Johnson isn't our leading receiver right now? He's proven he's the most dependable, and SM's go to guy in the clutch, so why is he not out there 90% of the time??

I don't get it....

He seems to be our most consistent guy on game day.. but maybe he doesn't practice well? it's the only thing I can think of..

Dude he started last game and was targeted early but Morris didnt connect. he plays alot people just dont notice it because hes not listed starter on the depth chart. He started last unc game too. Kid playes plenty

That is on Morris. If the guy is open, which he is, and he doesn't hit him.

If Morris wants to look good, he will throw a change up and/or hit Davon more with the ball.

Advertisement
Trolling. Pretty sure I see this thread pop up on TOS every day. Not sure what the infatuation is with Davon Johnson. Guy plays plenty of snaps and has had a productive season given he didn't do ANYTHING in his career up until now. What more do you want?

Advertisement
Trolling. Pretty sure I see this thread pop up on TOS every day. Not sure what the infatuation is with Davon Johnson. Guy plays plenty of snaps and has had a productive season given he didn't do ANYTHING in his career up until now. What more do you want?

One has to question why he didn't do anything up until this point.

He's getting plenty of snaps, unfortunately the QB hasn't maximized the production of the O in recent weeks.

Advertisement
So what if he doesnt start. He still gets a ton of reps and "Starting" is only one play.

Do you watch the games. He started at FSU and was in a lot of the plays. Maybe if our offense didn't go 3 and out like 8 times you would see more of him.

Those 5-7 yd down and outs are money to Davon. SM has to check down to him more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back