Didn't know this...

Advertisement
Probably not at FIU, but he can visit other real programs' weight rooms to see how it's done.

Wait...did you say "assistant strength and conditioning coach," or "assistant TO the strength and conditioning coach"?

F06bPD.gif

Wait...did you say "assistant strength and conditioning coach," or "assistant TO the strength and conditioning coach"?

F06bPD.gif

I think he actually got the bump and can now white out the "To The"!

Advertisement
Is he going to be celebrated on this site now?

God, I hope not. Aside from our Head Coaches he was the other biggest reason this program went down the sh*tter. Never understood why we kept such an under qualified over his head individual in charge of one of the most important departments of a successful football program through three coaching changes. He must have been tight with Donna. Once she left he was gone too.

Even more astonishing was the a$$hats on this site defending him even though we started getting our sh@t pushed in consistently after Butch's/Tommy Moffit influenced recruits/players left.

The jury is still out on Gus, but the clock is ticking.

God, I hope not. Aside from our Head Coaches he was the other biggest reason this program went down the sh*tter. Never understood why we kept such an under qualified over his head individual in charge of one of the most important departments of a successful football program through three coaching changes. He must have been tight with Donna. Once she left he was gone too.

Even more astonishing was the a$$hats on this site defending him even though we started getting our sh@t pushed in consistently after Butch's/Tommy Moffit influenced recruits/players left.

Let's not act like Butch didn't hire the guy in 1997 and yet again at FIU.

Advertisement

he was hired by butch twice...

And lets not act like he's not in a similar situation he was in 1997. Probation Miami and FIU both present a less desirable talent pool. In addition, he hired him as an assistant and still went out and hired Moffitt afterwards as the main guy.

so bc of the probation, he had to hire swasey?

Advertisement
so bc of the probation, he had to hire swasey?

I said Butch’s options where limited bc of probation. In addition, he hired him as an assistant. Same capacity at FIU. Learn to read. I’m assuming you’re one of the poor whitless souls that was defending him until he got fired. The man hasn’t sniffed another job like he had at Miami for good reason.

Advertisement
Back