We lose - Courtel Jenkins, Toolbox
Got better

LB: We gain - Steed, Wilder, Jenkiins
We lose - nobody
Got better

DB: We gain - Dean, Bandy, Carter
We lose - Corn Elder, Carter, Jenkins
Wash

Overall, the class could have been better. Final grade is a "C." We stayed the same team, but traded QB's. Let's see if they can add some star transfers in the offseason.

Advertisement
Hahahah how are you going to say what's better now when they are Freshman? Come with better substance than this man cmon.

Hahahah how are you going to say what's better now when they are Freshman? Come with better substance than this man cmon.

LOL are you serious? Nobody knows FOR SURE how any of these kids are going to pan out. Nobody knows anything for sure except how we did last year.

Am I really going to come on to a sports message board and talk about last year?

Everyone on national signing day is thinking about how good are these kids that we just signed. All I did is break it down by position and contrast it with the guys that we have that are graduating.

SMH come on bro.

Advertisement
Lulz this thread rocks

Terrible thread. We didn't lose Toolbox or Courtel. We also got way better at WR.

We lost Stacey Coley and David Njoku. We maybe gained Thomas, if he makes it in, and we gained Harley and younger Njoku.

We didn't get better.
Richards, Thomas, Harley, Cager, Berrios, and Dallas is a great group compared to this year where Malcolm Lewis and Dayall Harris had to play...

Advertisement
We will miss Brad more than we know - however the D is going to be amazing and for once, we have a group of OL we can build the off around - might be two years from now but clearly we can get to an ACC Title game

Lulz this thread rocks

Terrible thread. We didn't lose Toolbox or Courtel. We also got way better at WR.

We lost Stacey Coley and David Njoku. We maybe gained Thomas, if he makes it in, and we gained Harley and younger Njoku.

We didn't get better.
Richards, Thomas, Harley, Cager, Berrios, and Dallas is a great group compared to this year where Malcolm Lewis and Dayall Harris had to play...

I didn't say we have no talent at WR/TE. But we are losing David Njoku, and that will be a big loss that we are not replacing. Also, we are losing Stacy Coley. That's a lot of production to make up.

This is what happens when admin only ban trolls 1-2 weeks at a time. They never learn. This site is cesspool.

Some of you guys with your thin skin.... smh. It's not my fault Richt didn't live up to everyone's hopes and dreams and that he didn't recruit better. I'm not the one getting paid $4 million a year to produce for the U.

If you're not Don Bailey Jr then you're not welcome here, huh? SMH GTFOH.

I have my opinion on this class, I'll say what I want.

Advertisement
See my edits..

QB: We gain - Nkosi Perry, Cade Weldon
We lose - Brad Kaaya
Let's be generous and say it's a wash Not sure how many games Kaaya won for us last season... ready for a change,

RB: We gain - Burns, Gray
We lose - Gus the bus, Yearby, Williams
Got Worse - Walton gets better and we will also unleash Homer - Got FASTER but lack depth

Pass Catchers: We gain - Thomas (IF HE QUALIFIES), Harley, Young Njoku, Dallas, Polendy, Cager
We lose - Stacy Coley, Malcom Lewis, David Njoku
Got worse Got FASTER

OL: We gain - Donaldson, Hillery, Gaynor, Dykstra, Herbert, Brown, Odogwu
We lose - Gall, Isidora, Loftus, Knighton
Got better Got better and deeper

DL: We gain - DJ, Garvin, Ford. Patchan, Martin
We lose - None yet

LB: We gain - Steed, Wilder, Jenkiins, Gordinier
We lose - nobody

DB: We gain - Dean, Bandy, Carter, Smith
We lose - Corn Elder, Carter, Jenkins
Wash Got worse/less experienced

Overall, the class could have been better. Final grade is a "C." We stayed the same team, but traded QB's. Let's see if they can add some star transfers in the offseason.

I give the class a B+/A. We got better at most positions. Positions where we did not we got quality young guys to replace some solid veterans. We got better, bigger, faster, and deeper where it counted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back