Did Tressman want the job?

Advertisement
Many hated Tressman as a potential hire.

Many hated the idea that if John Gruden signed he wanted the contract to say that Jay Gruden around be banned had coach (don't know if just rumor or task talk). Didn't think Jay was cut out for the job.

Many hated the thought of hiring Gus Malzahn as the head coach (mentioned I'm a few threads at the time).

Popular opinion around here not the best gauge of future performance.

Just let JJ choose the next DC, and/or head coach.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Many hated the idea that if John Gruden signed he wanted the contract to say that Jay Gruden around be banned had coach (don't know if just rumor or task talk). Didn't think Jay was cut out for the job.

Many hated the thought of hiring Gus Malzahn as the head coach (mentioned I'm a few threads at the time).

English translation please.

English translation please.

POTATO

Why are some of our fans suddenly so obsessed with this guy? He has a 10 - 11 record thus far with the Bears and their fans are starting to turn on him. I want Golden gone ASAP but that doesn't mean Trestman would have been a home run hire either.

Who gives a ****..that old ******* couldn't coach us either. Stoops is the clear cut no brain hire.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back