Did the uf defense figure out our snap count, or....

im4umia

Recruit
...were our Freshman tackles that overwhelmed?

No doubt the uf d-line would dominate but it just appeared on multiple plays that the gates were in William's face within a second of the ball being snapped. It was just so damned quick. I have not had a chance to watch it on tv yet. Still recovering.... lol.

Props to The Original Cane.....we had a great time in the lot on Central. Thanks for doing the research on where to get set up in Orlando.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Offensive Line is woeful...perhaps as bad or worse than last year. If not corrected there may be losses to inferior teams.

Advertisement
The offense was on the field for almost the entire 4th quarter. Florida had the ball for about 2 1/2 minutes in the 4th. I believe the young fellas just got wore out down the stretch. That's what happens when a mostly underclassmen line is forced to handle a mostly upper class line for 13 mins of a quarter and 19 snaps in a row to end it.

They may have figured it out, but that alone does not explain 4-5 games worth of sacks in one night. The OLine is woeful. Looks as bad or possibly even worse than last year's. If this can be corrected measurably, it can be a very good year. If not corrected games that will be won closer than they should be, and high possibility of losses to inferior teams.

Advertisement

No doubt the uf d-line would dominate but it just appeared on multiple plays that the gates were in William's face within a second of the ball being snapped. It was just so damned quick. I have not had a chance to watch it on tv yet. Still recovering.... lol.

Props to The Original Cane.....we had a great time in the lot on Central. Thanks for doing the research on where to get set up in Orlando.
I agree, something happen. They caught on to the snap count. Man they were getting beat the moment that ball was snapped. No chance for the QB.

Only a matter of time before opposing fans start clapping as well, I do know after the first penalty Campbell looked at the sidelines and did a clapping motion, I don't know if he was saying he thought he heard a clap, likely, or what.

Advertisement

That is how it looked from the TV. There were replays shown where the UF DE was already past Zion before he even got out of his stance.

Obviously he simplified it. Boatload of false starts and delay of games
Noticed a lot of delayed starts... Several times the OT's were slow to react to the snap... Very difficult to block when you give a half-second head start...

Advertisement
Back