Did something happen on this weekend's visit?

When I mentioned yesterday a player I spoke with stated Nesta was in but DBs aren’t coming and we are done at that position, he also said he knew TC and PS2 wherent coming because they didn’t really socialize with any of the players outside of there hosts. Nesta was but the other 2 kept to themselves.

Did the players try to socialize with them? I mean...it’s not a 1-way street here.

Advertisement
Dee mentioned something about Pinckney leaving for the club early and leaving the recruits behind. Didn't seem serious. And I doubt that was the reason we struck out with Surtain and Campbell.

no he left with chatman and the recruits did their thing

When I mentioned yesterday a player I spoke with stated Nesta was in but DBs aren’t coming and we are done at that position, he also said he knew TC and PS2 wherent coming because they didn’t really socialize with any of the players outside of there hosts. Nesta was but the other 2 kept to themselves.

Did the players try to socialize with them? I mean...it’s not a 1-way street here.

this would make sense when you consider TC and PS2 were both hosted by hightower after TC requested a host change from shaq

Advertisement

this would make sense when you consider TC and PS2 were both hosted by hightower after TC requested a host change from shaq

Yep, big red flag. I was surprised to hear that TC requested Hightower. Usually, iirc, you don’t request; you’re assigned. No?

Yep, big red flag. I was surprised to hear that TC requested Hightower. Usually, iirc, you don’t request; you’re assigned. No?

Yeah and we thought it was to get to know the guys in his class better lmao. You guys think Campbell is still wearing his U wrist band? dude never took it off haha

Advertisement

You know that’s a good point and I’m not sure. But what was odd in my mind if what he said was true the player I’m talking about is a member of Storm 18, I would have assumed all the ‘18 kids would have got along real well.

I shoulda believed you bud.

Same here!

You know to be totally honest I was ALL in on Dan Sileo JR, and I think that’s what ****es me off the most. I totally believed him until yesterday when he decided to leave and today when I turned the tv on I just knew neither of the DBs where coming.

Can someone please elaborate on TC requesting a host change from Shaq? Why would anyone do that? Shaq seems like a great stand up guy and he's a leader inside and outside of the locker room. There must be something more to this.

Advertisement

Can someone please elaborate on TC requesting a host change from Shaq? Why would anyone do that? Shaq seems like a great stand up guy and he's a leader inside and outside of the locker room. There must be something more to this.

Shaq is too real for TC.

He doesn’t rub off as the type of young man to tolerate phuckery.

He sniffed Tyson’s bull**** out and probably called him on it.

Either way, IDGAF, Tyson isn’t a Cane, which renders him absolutely meaningless in my book.

Advertisement
Pinckney knew Surtain and Campbell were just playing Miami and he didn't like that sh*t. Pinckney knew what was up.

This actually would not surprise me. Pinck is that kind of dude. My favorite player on the team for sure

F*ck the truth. I'm going to take this and run with it. Sounds like something Pinckney would do.

That most likely is the truth.

They saw through those phonies and called ‘em out on it. Let them serve their masta in BAMA and Jawja

What happened was these two didn’t feel Rumph could take their game to the next level. We had no shot

This should concern Richt every bit as much as Rumph missing on them. If Rumph's former players believe he cant get them to the next level, it sends a pretty strong message to future recruits. It'll be used for negative recruiting too.

The irony...

Rumph was good enough to help cultivate them into the number one and two DBs coming out of HS, and they are concerned with his ability to develop them? Did the entire team not win multiple state championships under Rumph?

How many AH kids have signed with the P5?

Too many facts to ignore the obvious. Those two were NEVER coming here.

High Larry Us stuff. Rumph develops his kids. Nobody can disrupts that as of now.

Da plug

FOH

Advertisement
Back