Did Richt chew out Diaz ????????????????????

Advertisement
The D only gave up 14 points in the second half, 7 on a short field after the interception. Good adjustments made at halftime.

The D only gave up 14 points in the second half, 7 on a short field after the interception. Good adjustments made at halftime.

Agreed. I dont think they score again if not for the pick & pi call. if you wanna say the D was still playing bad then, I'll give you they still may have scored again w/o the pi call. So basically 15 pts a half for a high powered off like that combined a with horrible secondary play and the layoff. Im not happy with the D, but lets see if Diaz & company makes the necessary adjustments. We still have a long way to go before write off the Def

Last edited:
You guys need to come down about motions and shifts. Coach Richt has everything he needs in his playbook when he need to use motion and shift he will. You have to look at his history as a play caller. He is big on fundamentals. You guys will see how explosive this offense will be.
Funny, fundamentals is where we are sucking the most.

Yeah, terrible. 52 points & 600 yards without Richards. What will we do.

Advertisement
I think you guys are used to our old coaches when he refused to fire his DC. I think Richt would pull the plug on Diaz if he has to at the end of the season.

You guys need to come down about motions and shifts. Coach Richt has everything he needs in his playbook when he need to use motion and shift he will. You have to look at his history as a play caller. He is big on fundamentals. You guys will see how explosive this offense will be.

probably why we are not seeing more stuff being thrown out there for players to do.

Just watched the replay. The D looked worse upon re-watch. Got bailed out by a lot of Toledo's mistakes and questionable calls by refs. At 9:18 in 2nd quarter, Toledo was driving up 16-10, wrs were running around the field uncovered, wr fell down when he was completely open, otherwise I suspect we are looking at being down 23-10. Different ball game. Then there was a tripping call (and I replayed it eight times trying to see it, I think it was a bad call) that again ended a drive when it looked like Toledo was starting to get on a roll. Then lots of drops that had little to do with the D putting pressure. I know we are coming off a long layoff, but I don't like what I'm seeing and it worries me when we play teams that don't shoot themselves in the foot. Especially concerning to hear Diaz announce to the world that we don't have the personnel to play nickel or dime. Maybe keep that a little closer to the vest, amigo.

You should maybe replay the game for a ninth time...Toledo didn't take a lead until around 3 minutes left in the half and didn't get to 16 until they kicked their third FG as time expired in the half.

Advertisement
Just watched the replay. The D looked worse upon re-watch. Got bailed out by a lot of Toledo's mistakes and questionable calls by refs. At 9:18 in 2nd quarter, Toledo was driving up 16-10, wrs were running around the field uncovered, wr fell down when he was completely open, otherwise I suspect we are looking at being down 23-10. Different ball game. Then there was a tripping call (and I replayed it eight times trying to see it, I think it was a bad call) that again ended a drive when it looked like Toledo was starting to get on a roll. Then lots of drops that had little to do with the D putting pressure. I know we are coming off a long layoff, but I don't like what I'm seeing and it worries me when we play teams that don't shoot themselves in the foot. Especially concerning to hear Diaz announce to the world that we don't have the personnel to play nickel or dime. Maybe keep that a little closer to the vest, amigo.

You should maybe replay the game for a ninth time...Toledo didn't take a lead until around 3 minutes left in the half and didn't get to 16 until they kicked their third FG as time expired in the half.

People just openly lie on the board to get their BS point across. Smh.

I just re-watched the game again and I don't remember where now but richt definitely brushed past diaz at some point in an aggressive manner

I didn't see him say anything but as soon as I saw it I remembered this thread

He needs to put an end to Diaz's heavy usage of the ******* DE Dropping back into Zone and his absolutely retarded non usage of nickel.
I get using base Defense for whole drives and using nickel for whole drives vs teams like this, but we missed two ******* weeks of games. The nickel defense needs some ******* practice too. I hope next week Diaz starts getting better matchups for the defense and at least puts us in a position to compete in the passing game. Can't expect LBs to cover slot WRs all game ESPECIALLY when he has Charles ******* Perry and Mike Smith in as often as he does.....which is also stupid af.

Advertisement
I read Richts lips, he was ****ed. Said "If you cant get this D off the field I'm going to use that turnover chain as anal beads on you Diaz".

Yeah, terrible. 52 points & 600 yards without Richards. What will we do.

***** like gayturds.

Why would he? I think Rich realizes the situation Diaz was faced with at times during the game. Guys got hurt at points and he did what he needed to do. Not to say there aren't issues. The secondary play needs to get better. Easily the worst part of the team. Delaney sucks right now.

Advertisement
Rick's comments coming out of the locker room told me was steamed. He should be because we looked like excrement. It's one thing to get beat by a good football play; it's quite another to be lost out there with your thumb up your ***.

Advertisement
Back