Did Richt chew out Diaz ????????????????????

Advertisement
Who cares?

Get the WIN and move on.

Make the adjustments needed.

That’s the issue Tweed: this was game 2, there were supposed to be adjustments and there weren’t any. I know you want positivity but constructive criticism is a part of any organization especially winning ones. We needed to see adjustments yesterday and didn’t. If we had, we’d feel a lot better. The game is over and we have to move on but we’d feel a lot better moving forward had we seen adjustments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who cares?

Get the WIN and move on.

Make the adjustments needed.

This right here.
....is retarded. It's a football message board, why do we have to move on? How you play is important, not just W's and L's. Why do we need to look the other way and blow sunshine up our asses here? Who we fooling? Write the truth, not the narrative you want to control because you think you're helping recruiting.

Advertisement
We are not going to get video, it's not Richt's style to do that stuff on the sidelines in any demonstrative way.

However, he did express displeasure with the defense's inability to get off the field both this game and in the Bethune Cookman game. That should tell us that something is happening behind the scenes.

Advertisement
I'd spend the energy needed to chew someone out on making both offensive and defensive adjustments. To this point, it's fairly odd stuff. Sure, we scored a bunch of points, but weirdly basic stuff is being thrown out there. Again, maybe it's a season strategy thing. Who knows. On to Friday.

I'd spend the energy needed to chew someone out on making both offensive and defensive adjustments. To this point, it's fairly odd stuff. Sure, we scored a bunch of points, but weirdly basic stuff is being thrown out there. Again, maybe it's a season strategy thing. Who knows. On to Friday.

I agree with this.. do we have any motion, shifts, movement in our offense? The game plan seems to be just line up and outathlete every team.. I hate that type of offense because to casual fan you can't say much as they will point to 52 pts against a terrible Toledo defense...

But when the athletes are comparable the offense will most likely be on clamps..

I agree with this.. do we have any motion, shifts, movement in our offense? The game plan seems to be just line up and outathlete every team.. I hate that type of offense because to casual fan you can't say much as they will point to 52 pts against a terrible Toledo defense...

But when the athletes are comparable the offense will most likely be on clamps..

We look like robots, period. No motion, shifts.......... this suppose to be chess not checkers! We're not fooling the better defenses in the ACC.

Advertisement

We look like robots, period. No motion, shifts.......... this suppose to be chess not checkers! We're not fooling the better defenses in the ACC.
Richt and Diaz are waiting to open up the playbook at some unspecified game in the future.

Cheeseburger, Lineage 14.1

Just watched the replay. The D looked worse upon re-watch. Got bailed out by a lot of Toledo's mistakes and questionable calls by refs. At 9:18 in 2nd quarter, Toledo was driving up 16-10, wrs were running around the field uncovered, wr fell down when he was completely open, otherwise I suspect we are looking at being down 23-10. Different ball game. Then there was a tripping call (and I replayed it eight times trying to see it, I think it was a bad call) that again ended a drive when it looked like Toledo was starting to get on a roll. Then lots of drops that had little to do with the D putting pressure. I know we are coming off a long layoff, but I don't like what I'm seeing and it worries me when we play teams that don't shoot themselves in the foot. Especially concerning to hear Diaz announce to the world that we don't have the personnel to play nickel or dime. Maybe keep that a little closer to the vest, amigo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You guys need to come down about motions and shifts. Coach Richt has everything he needs in his playbook when he need to use motion and shift he will. You have to look at his history as a play caller. He is big on fundamentals. You guys will see how explosive this offense will be.

Was at the game....didn't observe any of that.

Would like some video if possible

Don't remember that, but I did see Diaz and Banda have a rather long conversation after the first Toledo TD followed by Banda/Diaz laying into the secondary on the bench.

Some people saying Richt got in his face on the sideline ????????

So you were just watching the coaches the whole entire time and not the actual game? Makes sense...

Richt did seemed annoyed at the halftime interview about us not getting off the field on 3rd down. Rightfully so

Last edited:
You guys need to come down about motions and shifts. Coach Richt has everything he needs in his playbook when he need to use motion and shift he will. You have to look at his history as a play caller. He is big on fundamentals. You guys will see how explosive this offense will be.
Funny, fundamentals is where we are sucking the most.

Advertisement
Back