Did our DL (as a unit and not just GR) go through the quickening this past Sat?

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
For you youngsters, the quickening is the process by which one becomes an immortal Scottsman and sword fighter. It's also a metaphor for the light coming on and a person or group taking a demonstrable step forward. Only time will tell, but I believe that's what happened for our DL this past Saturday.

Of course GR is the star of the group, but he's not the only star. Our DT's took a step forward and we needed that to happen. DT usually takes a while to grow stronger and more savvy. We already knew we had talent at DE, but if our DT's start playing closer to that against better OL's, we are set for at least another year minimum. I'm not totally convinced Garvin's gone.

Soooo looking forward to watching them the rest of this season and most of all, let's not take GR out of the game unless he's absolutely spent, because every time he's not in the game, we are potentially losing a splash play.

Advertisement
For you youngsters, the quickening is the process by which one becomes an immortal Scottsman and sword fighter. It's also a metaphor for the light coming on and a person or group taking a demonstrable step forward. Only time will tell, but I believe that's what happened for our DL this past Saturday.

Of course GR is the star of the group, but he's not the only star. Our DT's took a step forward and we needed that to happen. DT usually takes a while to grow stronger and more savvy. We already knew we had talent at DE, but if our DT's start playing closer to that against better OL's, we are set for at least another year minimum. I'm not totally convinced Garvin's gone.

Soooo looking forward to watching them the rest of this season and most of all, let's not take GR out of the game unless he's absolutely spent, because every time he's not in the game, we are potentially losing a splash play.
FSU oline is worse than ours....lets see some consistency before we set ourselves up for meltdown, again.

Advertisement
Back