Did old S&C Coach under Rict falsify numbers?

Advertisement
I sW his big ars at the mall last week in Atlanta area. Dude is ******* huge......and sloppy.

So we went from having a strength coach who wasn’t allowed in the weight room because he couldn’t pass a test to one who was so bad he falsified the numbers?

Only at Miami lol.

Advertisement
Y’all believe any information that’s thrown y’all way on CIS..#plugtheleaks

So you don't think there are issues in the system? Or that there are things that they've glossed over and have snowballed? For all the complaining I read on here about the state of the program, that's the last thing I would have thought. If things weren't being overlooked, corners cut, etc. Miami football wouldn't be in the state it is now - so yeah, I guess I'm lapping up these leaks.

So you don't think there are issues in the system? Or that there are things that they've glossed over and have snowballed? For all the complaining I read on here about the state of the program, that's the last thing I would have thought. If things weren't being overlooked, corners cut, etc. Miami football wouldn't be in the state it is now - so yeah, I guess I'm lapping up these leaks.
a strength coach absolutely faking test..a position coach pulling a gun on a player..conspiracy theory the coaching staff sabotaged a 5 star RB, for what reason? Idk CIS hasn’t come up with a theory

Advertisement
So you're saying that Jimmy Murphy may not have benched 700?

Can't believe it.

Saw on 247 talking about what Brett Romerg said on last S&C coach:

"If you go to Apple podcasts, search his name. I believe they are on Spotify too. The 3 from the 27th he talks about the BOT."

"If you listen to the one episode from the 27th Romberg says that the old S&C coach at Miami last year straight up falsified the lifting #'s to make himself look better......you understand how bad that is that a S&C coach is cutting corners.....he is possibly the most important coach in the program and he was cutting corners to make himself look better. WOW!"

I sW his big ars at the mall last week in Atlanta area. Dude is ******* huge......and sloppy.

Always has been.

Nobody is going to hire a personal trainer who looks like that. Why would any HC or staff think kids are going to respect an S&C coach who does?

If we ever want to compete at the highest level again it starts with S&C. Idk much about the O line as it pertains to technique and all that but it seems like they haven’t gotten any stronger. Pair that with Donaldson not cutting any weight and it leads me to believe, our S&C program still isn’t where it needs to be. I’m ok with keeping Feeley another year but if it doesn’t get better, it needs to be addressed next offseason

Always has been.

Nobody is going to hire a personal trainer who looks like that. Why would any HC or staff think kids are going to respect an S&C coach who does?

It's like dining at an Asian place and no asians are there, dont trust

Why do you think you dont see Italians at olive garden?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back