Did old S&C Coach under Rict falsify numbers?

stb

Sophomore
Saw on 247 talking about what Brett Romerg said on last S&C coach:

"If you go to Apple podcasts, search his name. I believe they are on Spotify too. The 3 from the 27th he talks about the BOT."

"If you listen to the one episode from the 27th Romberg says that the old S&C coach at Miami last year straight up falsified the lifting #'s to make himself look better......you understand how bad that is that a S&C coach is cutting corners.....he is possibly the most important coach in the program and he was cutting corners to make himself look better. WOW!"

Advertisement
It pains me to see that slowly we upgrade the staff. We all know after the offense is somewhat average we are going to have to fire some defensive coaches. It’s like a slow death upgrading the staff.

Advertisement
He is coaching at a small Private school near Atlanta. Wow. what a come down.
Happens to the best. One of the most underrated and underappreciated coaches in UM history, Lou Saban, ended up at a high school.

And I guess....it happens to the not so best..

Advertisement
I mean..am I the only one concerned with the ******* leaks..this is not the trump admin..it’s kind of outrageous at this point..we got cousins and uncles telling us coaches pull guns on players..now Brett saying Donaldson really didn’t run a 4.5 and Harley really not repping 225 35Xs
1578130137102.gif

I mean..am I the only one concerned with the ******* leaks..this is not the trump admin..it’s kind of outrageous at this point..we got cousins and uncles telling us coaches pull guns on players..now Brett saying Donaldson really didn’t run a 4.5 and Harley really not repping 225 35Xs
View attachment 107306
Guns pulled on players?
I missed that.....when? Who?

He is coaching at a small Private school near Atlanta. Wow. what a come down.
BCA rival Loganville Christian Academy up until last year was coached by andre king 1997-2000 cane. I'll have to keep a lookout for gus next year when we play him lol

Advertisement
Leaks happen because situations are grave and there is no trust they are being addressed.

Romberg held on to those nuggets for over a year because he thought it was in the past. Then he have this season... EVERYONE is done with what the team has become. The protecting of bad behavior is what got us here. Let it out, let it all out, then we fix it and grow stronger.

Saw on 247 talking about what Brett Romerg said on last S&C coach:

"If you go to Apple podcasts, search his name. I believe they are on Spotify too. The 3 from the 27th he talks about the BOT."

"If you listen to the one episode from the 27th Romberg says that the old S&C coach at Miami last year straight up falsified the lifting #'s to make himself look better......you understand how bad that is that a S&C coach is cutting corners.....he is possibly the most important coach in the program and he was cutting corners to make himself look better. WOW!"
Heard it in the radio last season. He straight up said fielder inflated a lot of numbers.

Advertisement
The forty times were sure falsified. Over all Team was slow yet running 4.2-4.3-4.4’s. Homer was like the second fastest at a low 4.3 or something like that. Maybe the track is downhill?

Leaks happen because situations are grave and there is no trust they are being addressed.

Romberg held on to those nuggets for over a year because he thought it was in the past. Then he have this season... EVERYONE is done with what the team has become. The protecting of bad behavior is what got us here. Let it out, let it all out, then we fix it and grow stronger.
Y’all believe any information that’s thrown y’all way on CIS..#plugtheleaks

Advertisement
Back