Off-Topic Did My Time

Advertisement
There’s been little success in defunding the CIS police.
Indeed.

You should see the new riot gear we negotiated for this season, real throwbacks. Who knew the Nike bra strap was so useful, holds grenades *and* extra clips. I saw RVA walking around the office with a harpoon gun, JD doesn’t even speak in full sentences anymore, communicates in grunts and call signs. He sat on a flash grenade the other day to clear out his bowels. Funny dude.

Dan hasn’t changed tho. Still lives on scalps and red wine, shaves once a year after FSU, eats the head off a Conner Barth squishy doll.

We get along though.

Advertisement
EubD.gif

about time you showed up.. seasons getting ready to start

In CIS Prison. Unclear why I was sentenced, but I'm back. Hung out on the prison yard with Little Havana Juan and James Jones Brother. Got a lot of news behind bars, but I really missed you guys, Azzholes that you are. Gonna try to catch up on CIS posts.

James Jones? Billy, you are about to be gunned down…. Go back and watch some games from 1997-2000 and you’ll see the OG that is James Jackson.

Advertisement
Indeed.

You should see the new riot gear we negotiated for this season, real throwbacks. Who knew the Nike bra strap was so useful, holds grenades *and* extra clips. I saw RVA walking around the office with a harpoon gun, JD doesn’t even speak in full sentences anymore, communicates in grunts and call signs. He sat on a flash grenade the other day to clear out his bowels. Funny dude.

Dan hasn’t changed tho. Still lives on scalps and red wine, shaves once a year after FSU, eats the head off a Conner Barth squishy doll.

We get along though.
Roger that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back