Did Kiffin Know Something?

Advertisement
Not a Bama fan but that is one of the most bull**** articles I have ever seen. The website even calls itself the sports gossip blog.

I am calling bull**** too not because the "article" is worthless but because the chance that Lane Kiffin would know anything before it bites him on the *** is minimal.

In addition, investigation and 'Bama don't end up in same sentence at NCAA #cashcow

really hope this comes to true. that program is due for a sh*t storm and i couldn't be happier if they get hammered. f*ck bama

Advertisement
Terez Owens is actually solid. This is the 2nd "gossip" that has stated Bama was under investigation. Who knows. Like w/ everything else, I'll believe it when I see it.

i always said theu wud get raped,when investigated one day......cant wait till that day its comin

Advertisement
They got to let them compete for the ship!
After that, the wheels fall off and Saban goes to the NFL (again)

Advertisement
Anybody look at that Terez website? Looks super legit. Plus the story has a lot of meat and specifics.

Oh yeah, something is really going to come of this.

Kiffin could still get in trouble even though he's not at Bama. Issue is ain't nobody gettin caught.

Lol! If Kiffin were guilty of anything, being HC of FAU won't save him from the NCAA! If Kiffin were innocent why not stay put?

Advertisement

Kiffin was on a 3 year contract with Alabama that was set to expire in February 2017 and my understanding is that Alabama did not plan to retain him so this investigation theory probably is untrue.

Well, aren't we just a Mr. Know It All??

Defensive much? I was simply passing along information, sorry that it hurt your feelings.

Lol @ the NCAA going after Bama for any of the **** we all know goes on there. Is Emmert not in charge anymore?

Kiffin was on a 3 year contract with Alabama that was set to expire in February 2017 and my understanding is that Alabama did not plan to retain him so this investigation theory probably is untrue.

That makes so much more sense than Kiffin knowing something. And as for this being the second report, I'm sure it is. There's no chance an internet "news" site would run a story they picked up from another "news" site without any backup for it. I mean, what would happen to their public standing, their integrity in the eyes of the public?

Advertisement
Back