Rumor Did I Just Read UNC is UNDERDOG to App St??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They’re the same old full of themselves UNC squad. However, their defense sucks, so they’ll need to put up major points every game to win out.

Advertisement
People overreact to early season games , they have a verdict on teams or players at halftime of game one lol. The kid looks good for a new starter.
He’s looked good since their Spring Game.

He’s got really good arm talent & Phil Longo’s Offense is predicated towards the Deep Ball which Maye has in spades.

UNC’s Defense is trash, but they’ve got some legit weapons on Offense to spread the ball around to.

Advertisement
I assumed this would be how the game would go. App State would have more energy to start the game and take an early lead, then the athletic advantage of having top 15-ish quality P5 recruits will have a huge impact in the 2nd half, and UNC wins by at least 2 TDs.

Hope I'm wrong because it would be funny to see UNC take an L to the App Store.

So for two weeks I’ve seen a common theme:

Imo, Maye looks like a better QB than Howell. I mentioned this to another poster during FAMU. I’m looking at pocket presence & ball placement. It’s only 1 1/2 games, but I’ve liked what I’ve seen from him.

However, this defense is worn out drawers. They don’t give me a feel of a team that can stop a nose bleed. This UNC team might be a shoot ‘em out version. Defense can’t stop chit, but this O can get white hot.

So for two weeks I’ve seen a common theme:

Imo, Maye looks like a better QB than Howell. I mentioned this to another poster during FAMU. I’m looking at pocket presence & ball placement. It’s only 1 1/2 games, but I’ve liked what I’ve seen from him.

However, this defense is worn out drawers. They don’t give me a feel of a team that can stop a nose bleed. This UNC team might be a shoot ‘em out version. Defense can’t stop chit, but this O can get white hot.
🎯

Advertisement
Back