Did anyone see Justin Hodges in coverage last night?

Advertisement
Stefan Adams report: I tried to make it a point to see Miami CB commit Justin Hodges, but with the layout of the camp for media and the general commotion of everything, I only saw two reps involving him getting thrown on. He won one and lost one, but Hodges was running pretty good to my eye; mildly encouraging but didn’t see enough to make a real judgment.

Advertisement
We will see what happens in the end. I think it was good for coaches to see him live against a good crop of South Florida players. It's been a little more than 24 hrs since camp ended. I am sure there is some reshuffling and re-prioritizing of evaluations taking place right now by the coaches.

Advertisement
The 247 report on him said that he didnt stand out in either a good or bad way. Said he runs better than he tests and didnt get beat but also didnt make many plays. Needs to add weight as he looks very slim. They also said he has freakish long arms.

The 247 report on him said that he didnt stand out in either a good or bad way. Said he runs better than he tests and didnt get beat but also didnt make many plays. Needs to add weight as he looks very slim. They also said he has freakish long arms.

Good to hear. Thanks for sharing. He's got some tools to work with, need to get him one of those Feeley packets (not sure if that's allowed yet) to get him working in the weight room.

Really believe his senior year tape will be what decides if he’s here or not...

This staff isn’t hiding the knowledge since AI is reporting it left and right that they will drop kids when they see fit.. don’t produce? Prepare for the drop

Advertisement
Really believe his senior year tape will be what decides if he’s here or not...

This staff isn’t hiding the knowledge since AI is reporting it left and right that they will drop kids when they see fit.. don’t produce? Prepare for the drop
Who is Al? It's early for me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back