Did Anyone Notice

Ropa

Band
Banned
How many quality football players from FLA that were playing in this NC game? We have got to start hitting the Bay area hard on the recruiting trail, the Bay got some ballers!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good thing Coach Richt used to dominate the Bay Area back at UGA right Ropa?

Advertisement
I saw a tweet that there was about 6 players from South Florida playing in this game. Give or take. Remember, Bama gets a lot of kids out of Pensacola, which is Bama/FSU territory.

I don't know about Richt but Dabo got about 10 on his roster...
So Aaron Murray, Orsen Charles, and Ramik Wilson don't ring a bell?

Oh btw Dabo has a lot of guys from Central Florida but he does a pretty good job there too

So you don't actually know, but you started a thread basically saying there's a bunch of Florida players on their rosters. See the problem with this?

I went back to Richt's time at UGA and from 2011-2015 he would've had around 5 give and take a year...I doubt they have ten if Richt only had 5. Richt was known for recruiting the entire southwestern panhandle hard

Advertisement
[MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION]

Just officially checked, only possible to have had 6

Ropa doesn't know what he's talking about

So you don't actually know, but you started a thread basically saying there's a bunch of Florida players on their rosters. See the problem with this?

I went back to Richt's time at UGA and from 2011-2015 he would've had around 5 give and take a year...I doubt they have ten if Richt only had 5. Richt was known for recruiting the entire southwestern panhandle hard

I'm not sure if this is where you guys want to pick a fight.... Let me know because I never mentioned Richt at UGA and I can care less.

Ok, 6 - 10 that is still a significant number on any count... The point is we need to hit the Bay hard because if they can play for Dabo they can play for Richt.

Advertisement

Ok, 6 - 10 that is still a significant number on any count... The point is we need to hit the Bay hard because if they can play for Dabo they can play for Richt.

I said possible, I didn't check to see if they were actually still on their roster and 2 are from 2016 and did little to nothing for them

I said possible, I didn't check to see if they were actually still on their roster and 2 are from 2016 and did little to nothing for them

OK. Now I get it. You are still hurt because I confirmed that you totally didn't understand the read option run game that Moro busted you out on in his thread. Don't be salty with me brod you will be ok. Besides, I would think that you would get enough of trying to be an internet bully. Bring it down 1,000 tough guy.

Advertisement

OK. Now I get it. You are still hurt because I confirmed that you totally didn't understand the read option run game that Moro busted you out on in his thread. Don't be salty with me brod you will be ok. Besides, I would think that you would get enough of trying to be an internet bully. Bring it down 1,000 tough guy.

Ropa vieja, you're the moron that was advocating for skill players to wear knee braces. You're also the guy that started this thread, which is based on a 100% false premise. I get it it that you're too stupid to know how stupid you really are, but just imagine this picture in your simpleton's mind: people are pointing and laughing at you.

No you didn't Moro

I noticed that the pass interference at the end of the game happened outside of the end zone and Clemson's player fell into the end zone. However, the Ref gave them the ball at the 2 instead of half the distance.

Did anyone else see that?

How many quality football players from FLA that were playing in this NC game? We have got to start hitting the Bay area hard on the recruiting trail, the Bay got some ballers!!!!

Hoe many? Look it up.

for all the talk of Bama poaching Florida players, I think they have like 4 total on roster (after burgess-becker left). They just have been successful at taking 2 wrs. That part is overblown. Clemson has done a much better job of getting florida players, in my opinion.

Advertisement
Back