Diaz updates injuries, gives take on bye week goals

View as article
Advertisement
A lot of big programs do the Sunday night games after the Sunday practice for kids who either didn't play, or only played a certain number or less.

I was ecstatic when I heard Manny was going to be doing them. It's another way to take advantage of rules as they're in place currently.

Urban has done this for years and always cites it for the biggest reason his young players develop so well.

bc u said urban does it, now posters are all in bc only miami has issues with transfers

Advertisement
As far as Lingard goes, the kid till has a wrap on his knee and walks with a limp. He would probably never admit it but I wouldn't be surprised if he was still experiencing pain as well. There's no way he should play.

Miami has been running a quarter of simulated games on Sunday’s for players who are redshirting or aren’t seeing the field much to get them more prepared for playing time in the future.
At FAU we called it the toilet bowl... That's the only PT my sorry *** got lol

Me personally I’m thinking Brooks and Huff are our next two studs at LB. I know people are hyped on Steed and Jennings but I don’t think they’re as gifted. McCloud will be nice to have our there as a field general with 5 years of this defense under his belt. Also lol at the guy bashing Shaq. Rewatch FSU and look to see who was meeting Cam Akers in the backfield on 80% of his handoffs. Also taunting is great if the play back it up.

To my eye he’s been very talkative after making plays the past few weeks. Corresponds with his generally better play IMO.
I’ve seen it as well. I think it stems from his frustration with his prior play, lack of impact and dominance to his own high expectation level of himself. He is basically saying, “take that”, and willing himself to improved play and it’s working.

Advertisement
Me personally I’m thinking Brooks and Huff are our next two studs at LB. I know people are hyped on Steed and Jennings but I don’t think they’re as gifted. McCloud will be nice to have our there as a field general with 5 years of this defense under his belt. Also lol at the guy bashing Shaq. Rewatch FSU and look to see who was meeting Cam Akers in the backfield on 80% of his handoffs. Also taunting is great if the play back it up.

I'm with you on Jennings. I felt Steed could be high quality pre-injury. Will need to see how he and Joyner recover. Regardless, Brooks and Huff are beasts. Very excited to see them next year. I wonder if Huff plays Striker? He's been a DB in the past, no?

Anyone who criticizes what Shaq has done is a friggin idiot (no offense meant, paksat). His lateral movement and coverage skills my be only above average. But everything else is plus to elite, especially his leadership. The kid has played lights out for us this year. He's going to have a long and impressive NFL career.

I'm with you on Jennings. I felt Steed could be high quality pre-injury. Will need to see how he and Joyner recover. Regardless, Brooks and Huff are beasts. Very excited to see them next year. I wonder if Huff plays Striker? He's been a DB in the past, no?

Anyone who criticizes what Shaq has done is a friggin idiot (no offense meant, paksat). His lateral movement and coverage skills my be only above average. But everything else is plus to elite, especially his leadership. The kid has played lights out for us this year. He's going to have a long and impressive NFL career.
I see Huff as a true LB. I think moving Amari Carter to stryker would make perfect sense. I don’t think he has the speed to meet opposing players on the sidelines. He seems like he gets burned even when he takes a good angle. He’s a vicious hitter though, and performs well when they play him in the box.

It was beyond impressive how Shaq broke that plateau in that game. When he stoned Akers the first time I was like Whoa...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back