Diaz updates injuries, gives take on bye week goals

Advertisement
Competiton! Bring in a kicker - four **** losses should be enough to show what happens when your program gets caught with a position that develops the Yipps.

😍 the Sunday night football. Lots of differing information on Lo. I guess we'll know soon enough what the real deal is with him. Hopefully he stays, heals, and becomes another in a line of great RBs for us.

Didn't notice Joyner in last game, but that's great he's back! Hopefully means no more Ragone
I’m a huge fan of Joyner, I think he contributes for the rest of this season and big time next season.

He was in on ULs last TD, the run up the middle where the UL RB was a blur. Joyner picked an open gap, shot it and barely missed their RB. The middle of the field was wide open as their RB split our safeties flying for a long TD run.

Sorry for being the 4th to reply the same way. Posted before I finished reading the entire thread.

Last edited:
Advertisement
All this holding out players, even though we could use them, just so they can take a redshirt is just really stupid to me. Sorry but I'd rather have Avery Huff burn a redshirt so that we don't have to play our walk on LB in place of Pinckney.

Also It's really crazy how this staff can't get any of our WRs to stick around. Wouldn't be surprised if Jeff Thomas left too. We're almost guaranteed to get a Grad Transfer WR. Probably going to go for a grad transfer LB too seeing as how none of the current guys have shown the ability to actually start for us (or been given the opportunity/have been injured). LB is definitely the biggest question mark on the team entering next season. And DB considering they haven't been very good and Bandy is probably gone. DLine is stacked though..

so you just chose to ignore that Cam Williams and Avery Huff arent allowed to play bc of academics right?

Advertisement
I know most people don’t care but I’ll be interested to see what happens with Baxa. Is he completely shot, does he just have the yips, what happens?

Advertisement
Didn't notice Joyner in last game, but that's great he's back! Hopefully means no more Ragone
I think Joyner can be a good player. I'm not convinced he is suited for the MLB. He was in when the Louisville RB gashed us for 60 yards touchdown.

stopped reading when he started talking about shaq

the guy is near undraftable, and you're gonna call him the best in the country since the gatech game?

lol that guy, **** he nearly killed hall on his SHOULD HAVE BEEN INT FOR A TD because he gets turned around with ease and doesn't keep his head on a swivel

sick and tired of every time he tackles someone that he feels the need to get up and taunt the guy, I can't believe he hasn't got a taunting penalty for that yet.

hopefully he balls out the last few games, but if he gets drafted i'll be dumbfounded.

Advertisement

the guy is near undraftable, and you're gonna call him the best in the country since the gatech game?

lol that guy, **** he nearly killed hall on his SHOULD HAVE BEEN INT FOR A TD because he gets turned around with ease and doesn't keep his head on a swivel

sick and tired of every time he tackles someone that he feels the need to get up and taunt the guy, I can't believe he hasn't got a taunting penalty for that yet.

hopefully he balls out the last few games, but if he gets drafted i'll be dumbfounded.
**** Shaq smash your girl????

Lmao.

Advertisement
Back