Diaz tweet

Advertisement
Would seem so weird to welcome JT4 back like this after all of that. From JT having to do a bunch of things in order to earn his way to a full twitter celebration?

Advertisement
This is the craziest **** I’ve ever been a part of on the internet. And I lived through Napster

Just in, I took a picture of the portal
1547603335753.png

Come on, it's nothing more ridiculous than some of the other suppositions out there, like a new volleyball transfer or Diaz announcing that he has taken the Miami job.
Oh ******* no! Not going to drain that fetid body of water.what about the duck **** that is slathered over everything. If the wildlife could leave on their own they would have left after the first Natty. But build it if you must, but that ******* building better be a Monster. The Rock holds 63+, gonna need 80+with room to grow. DONT **** IT UP.🤗🙌🏿

I guess it is possible but I don't see Manny making a huge deal over a kid who left the team. Coming back probably has conditions. I doubt one of them was a twitter tribute.
Manny is about being successful and this offense needs a shot in the arm on offense and JT4 is special. He managed to look special even with Richt calling plays and Rosier being QB when he was out there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back