Diaz tweet

Advertisement
Advertisement
giphy.gif

@Kerem i see you're back to your old tricks. So what's spelled wrong?
I love these dudes who never post but are always down, dumb, boring or bad spell-voting people who actually put it out on the board and contribute. It's like a shadow army of the board's most worthless. It's the anti-Herd in it's finest form. Can we start a poll on our favorite non-posting downvoters? I'm friends with a poster on here who loves polls.

Advertisement
@Kerem i see you're back to your old tricks. So what's spelled wrong?
No idea....if i hit something
It was by mistake as i scroll down on my Samsung...it happens a lot with the site

I have never said anything ever about anyones spelling

Im too busy trying to figure out how to pay my mortgage to worry about the spelling ability of random people ive never met and never will meet

Advertisement
Out The Huddle says it’s the bat signal. I feel like the have some sauces right now with it being ran by former players. Not sure this site or Ivins has any sauces right now within the Hecht with the new coaching turnover.
WTF ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT

No idea....if i hit something
It was by mistake as i scroll down on my Samsung...it happens a lot with the site

I have never said anything ever about anyones spelling

Im too busy trying to figure out how to pay my mortgage to worry about the spelling ability of random people ive never met and never will meet

At least he explained.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back