Diaz taking on more of a role on defense, says Williams still the starter at QB

I guess u see a dispute to that. Obviously he shouldnt be playing. But dont be one of those fans turning on the kid as a result.
Turning on the kid? Nah, not possible. I was never a fan and have said we should let Nkosi start since before UVA, last season.

Jarren is just not good. I don't know what everyone is looking at. The young man is a deer in headlights. He's a decent back up at best.

Advertisement
Turning on the kid? Nah, not possible. I was never a fan and have said we should let Nkosi start since before UVA, last season.

Jarren is just not good. I don't know what everyone is looking at. The young man is a deer in headlights. He's a decent back up at best.
Ok. Let's assume I dont wanna argue that logic. Are you insinuating nkosi doesnt look at the very least the same? Are you saying a healthy nkosi didnt have 4 simple interceptions dropped by vag tech? Okie doke. Personally I dont even care anymore. This team wont be able to achieve anything & with the line play we have theres a very good possibility any qb will simply get perennially nervous in the pocket from here out. Obviously I wish us success but this coaching staff wont ever work here.

a walk on backup kicker was suspended for two games ? what the **** for ? making an extra point in practice ?

Kinda explains the state of the program... walk on back up kicker suspended for 2 games 🤡 ...and our kicker cannot make kick when needed .....what a clusterf0k

Last edited:
Advertisement
“It’s not a coaching issue, scheme issue, has nothing to do with Blake Baker or anyone on our staff. There is a lack of connection with players on the defensive side. We don’t look like we trust each other or play with technique.”

Diaz full of shxt. That’s a result of coaching and why he feels the need to get more involved. Baker is just an underqualified, paid intern

Told yall boys he isnt calling plays. Diaz is done.

All i wanted was hope for the future. Wasn't looking for playoffs or beating clemson or anything crazy. Just progress and hope that he will turn it around.

Gonna be a terrible couple years under manny.

Ok. Let's assume I dont wanna argue that logic. Are you insinuating nkosi doesnt look at the very least the same? Are you saying a healthy nkosi didnt have 4 simple interceptions dropped by vag tech? Okie doke. Personally I dont even care anymore. This team wont be able to achieve anything & with the line play we have theres a very good possibility any qb will simply get perennially nervous in the pocket from here out. Obviously I wish us success but this coaching staff wont ever work here.
I am just a reader not a poster on the board. Appreciate all you report. I am sure you could report more, but cannot. But what is the disconnect with all the obvious signs of failure with the coaches and the unwillingness to just change little things that could benefit the team. I am not a football coach or strategy guy and cannot even play Madden. But even I see obvious issues that could be fixed.
Do you see any way that this coaching staff will get it together?

The accountability needs to happen during the game. He talks about guys "not doing their jobs." Why do they continue to play? He said a player was assigned to cover the TE, but tried to do too much by doing someone else's job. The TE made 4 big chunk plays including 2 TDs. Why was our defender responsible for covering the TE still in the game?

Without naming names, we see who's not performing on defense. The guys making plays need to play more and the guys not doing their jobs need to sit. This need to happen in-game. That's accountability.

Advertisement
Isn’t he showing accountability by spending majority of practice now with the defense and basically saying he’s going to be running that side of the ball again from now on as it hasn’t looked right?
Accountability would have been firing the DC or making the move he is now, after that 4th and infinity in the jarheals game.

I don't know if hes calling plays or not but if he is, hes not going to tell the media. He's not going to throw his guy under the bus like that. Thats Coaching 101. Especially 5 games into your tenure as a HC and you picked the **** guy.

Definition of insanity keep doing the same thing over and over and expect a different result. Right Manny !!

Manny is feeling the pressure if already has to pull the plug on his boy.

Bad look for baker that dad has to hold his hand

Advertisement
It’s not a coaching issue ... has nothing to do with Blake Baker ... We don’t play with technique.

That **** technique fairy failed to sprinkle the famous technique dust on our guys this year.

What's Coach Baker supposed to do, teach
the defense technique?!

Don't be ridiculous.

Advertisement
I am just a reader not a poster on the board. Appreciate all you report. I am sure you could report more, but cannot. But what is the disconnect with all the obvious signs of failure with the coaches and the unwillingness to just change little things that could benefit the team. I am not a football coach or strategy guy and cannot even play Madden. But even I see obvious issues that could be fixed.
Do you see any way that this coaching staff will get it together?
No. Stubborn & bullheaded. That's admitting their failure

Advertisement
Back