Diaz > Smart

Advertisement
Advertisement
You just contradicted yourself in one post.

No he didn't. We would never be able to get Kirby to come here and even less of a chance we could get his whole staff here. That said, UGA is still going to be ****ed because he is going to lose important games each year and never win an NC. However, we still would be better off with him because at least with him we would be ranked every year.

Advertisement
I would take Manny over Kirby...honestly what edv
So you going to sit here and say to the Caneinsight family.... Manny over Kirby any day? Yes or No ? Nothing else ! Stand by your word and say it with ya chest out blood. @OilCaneBoy

Honestly I’ll take Manny. Call me whatever you want. But what do we really know about Kirby smart?

Dude has had a stacked team and super high payroll everywhere he’s been.

He hired James Coley as OC that’s very Goldenesqe.

Advertisement
If they had the playoffs back then, he might have played in one. If not for the playoffs, Kirby basically has the same accolades of Richt
Smart has a better winning percentage at UGA than Richt did and he took them to overtime in the national championship game. I don’t like defending Smart but he’s been the better coach.

Advertisement
The U has sucked since LSU took us to the woodshed in the Peach Bowl. UGA has always been competitive. Only player on our team that would compete for a starting job at UGA is Jordan. Not saying Manny is the next Bear Bryant. But talent goes a long way towards making a coach look good

talented players make every coach look like a genius.

No he didn't. We would never be able to get Kirby to come here and even less of a chance we could get his whole staff here. That said, UGA is still going to be ****ed because he is going to lose important games each year and never win an NC. However, we still would be better off with him because at least with him we would be ranked every year.

i thought thats what i was saying too.

apparently a tougher concept for some to grasp.

ill tighten up future posts--gotta get my head in right space...

Advertisement
Back