Diaz slurpers

Advertisement
Because there are posters on here who think they know better than everyone else and are eager to say I told you so....they'd rather have the team or player they dont like fail just to prove their point

They live a sad Iittle life where they get pushed around by everyone including their wives and on an internet site no one knows who they are and they can act and think they're big and bad....
I do think there is a certain segment like that. However, I think there are others who are beyond frustrated with the last 15 years and see a trend and it's not a good one. I am still hopeful that he can be the coach to get us back. He has shown he can change his philosophy (striker position, limiting the delayed blitzes etc). Last year our offense was the problem. As of right now the guys he hired as a whole appear to be a big upgrade.

But here's the thing. The defense has taken a step back and he retained all of the staff except JS who was only here for 1 yr and hired his boy Baker to keep the train rolling. Well for whatever reason Baker has not lived up to expectations and it is not the same defense conceptually we have run the past two years. And I really don't want to hear about how we lost JJ and Redwine. Bc I heard last year how it was going to be so hard to replace McIntosh and Norton and that the defense would take a step back, and what happened...we had one of the best defenses in recent memory. The year before that was our CBs and MJ came out of nowhere and had a very good year.

Manny needs to continue to show growth. They say good coaches make changes at halftime. Great coaches make changes from series to series. I don't want Manny to wait until the year is out to make a change (not saying fire someone) when he sees there is a deficiency. Right now Baker is a deficiency and the defense was Manny's baby so I expect him as a good coach to fix it quickly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back