Diaz on the Cusp of returning "Gary Ferman"

Advertisement
Being a fan of this team and school is exhausting. The last two or three days were the first time in forever it seemed like common sense entered the equation. And then it was gone and old habits are back.
aint that some ****.jpeg

If he isn't fired not only will this recruiting class stink but next years class will also be awful. He will be a lame duck coach ready to be fired and we will once again have another down recruiting class. Need to fire him now and move on. Plenty of quality candidates I'd take over him. Cristobal, Lane, Stoops, Fickel, Aranda, Campbell, Herman or Napier. Plenty options out there that would be a major improvement.

Last edited:
I'd stop watching UM football if Manny return's.
Sadly, I’d have to concur on this one. My fall saturdays are 100% based around UM football and have been for my entire life - but this would be the last straw for me.

Edit for clarity (if it matters) - I still put zero stock in what was written here because Vermin is a clown and has no sources. Just sayin.

Last edited:
Dan Mullen had Florida in 3 straight New Years 6 games, and was 34-15 as coach. Gary Patterson is available. Tom Herman is available. Bob Stoops is available. Lane Kiffin is interested in the job. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but these are the caliber of coaches that we are capable of getting. No Saban’s or Kirby Smarts are ever coming here. So we’re gonna have another embarrassing year before getting one of these kind of coaches anyways, just to save a few bucks. No serious program does that. And you know what? I don’t care if there’s a thousand openings this season. Sports is competition, if they’re afraid of battling for good coaches, what the **** makes me think they’re gonna battle for recruits or battle on the football field. This program has major Cincinnati Bengals energy now
No one's talking about Saban or Kirby. I hope you are right and at least one of these guys would still be available in the middle of December, but I doubt it. By the way, I would put Bob Stoops in the Saban or Kirby level, he is not coming here.

And I agree with your point, that you can't be afraid to battle for good coaches. Which is why you don't go into a hunt for a new AD right when it is coming upon open season to get a new coach. I'm hopeful the AD is signed over the next couple of days, but if it drags on, the coaches you want to fight for will more than likely be signed, sealed, and delivered to schools that had their #$i% together and had a plan.

Advertisement
No one's talking about Saban or Kirby. I hope you are right and at least one of these guys would still be available in the middle of December, but I doubt it. By the way, I would put Bob Stoops in the Saban or Kirby level, he is not coming here.

And I agree with your point, that you can't be afraid to battle for good coaches. Which is why you don't go into a hunt for a new AD right when it is coming upon open season to get a new coach. I'm hopeful the AD is signed over the next couple of days, but if it drags on, the coaches you want to fight for will more than likely be signed, sealed, and delivered to schools that had their #$i% together and had a plan.

Yeah I already know the plan is Mario or bust, then keep Manny if he declines. But personally I think Tom Herman would be a great hire, and I think he will be there in December. Same for Mullen. But our school wouldn’t consider them sadly

Yeah I already know the plan is Mario or bust, then keep Manny if he declines. But personally I think Tom Herman would be a great hire, and I think he will be there in December. Same for Mullen. But our school wouldn’t consider them sadly
Sadly, I agree. Funny thing is there are like 4 or 5 guys I would want before Mario and Herman is one of them.

Advertisement
Sadly, I agree. Funny thing is there are like 4 or 5 guys I would want before Mario and Herman is one of them.

That’s what’s so frustrating about Miami is that there are good candidates available, yet they won’t even consider them. Herman, Mullen, Leach, Gary Patterson would all take the job if offered IMO.

That’s what’s so frustrating about Miami is that there are good candidates available, yet they won’t even consider them. Herman, Mullen, Leach, Gary Patterson would all take the job if offered IMO.
Do you know this for a fact or are you using Ferman's obvious clickbait article as ammo to support your own, clear agenda? Some of you are like f*cking sheep and will be nowhere to be found around these parts if/when Manny is dismissed

Do you know this for a fact or are you using Ferman's obvious clickbait article as ammo to support your own, clear agenda? Some of you are like f*cking sheep and will be nowhere to be found around these parts if/when Manny is dismissed

I have no agenda, just know this school too well. We went from insiders promising an imminent AD hire to now nobody knows when something is gonna be announced. Makes me think it’s a **** show

Advertisement
I have no agenda, just know this school too well. We went from insiders promising an imminent AD hire to now nobody knows when something is gonna be announced. Makes me think it’s a **** show
Please point out where @Cribby, @DMoney or any insiders said definitively when the hire was going to be announced. Again, you're letting a rogue report by a known buffoon rustle your jimmies.

Advertisement
I hope you’re right
I'm not saying that I'm right or I'm wrong. What I do know is that it's clearly silly season right now, and the same douche that tried to convince everyone that Jon Gruden was coming to Miami a decade ago - and is also a mouthpiece for the football program - is the only one that is going against the grain of what other, more credible sources are telling us.

My advice is to chill and stop whining all day until one of those credible people start walking back what they were saying.

Advertisement
Back