Diaz on the Cusp of returning "Gary Ferman"

Job's not finished. Manny has to go

Kobe Bryant GIF

Advertisement
Manny is what you get when nepotism *****s out a pile of ****. I've stuck by and supported this university longer than some of my own family. But if they spend 20-30 million to prop up that ******* cvnt I'm done.

Fvck him.

Fvck his daddy.

Fvck every single member of the bot who supports him.

Fvck every poster on here who supoorts him.

And if ferman just put this up for clicks then fvck that piece of **** too.
giphy.gif

Also, it tells us absolutely nothing that Manny is telling people that he’s back next year. What’s he going to say? “Hey guys, I’m going to get canned after we barely beat Duke?”

Seriously. Ferman’s site has no traffic and he needs some gossip to make things interesting.

Advertisement
It needs to be pointed out that the person on there identified as Christopher Wright is the notorious pole smoker CDWright on Canesport. Perhaps the biggest douche to ever post on a canes message board. He is queerer than @JBCanes-NC is drunk.

This kind of thinking so toxic. There’s more then 2 good coaches in the country lol. If they can’t find one, and settle for count chocula again, they don’t care about football anymore, period. And it’s time to quit caring
Toxic to some is realistic to others. Of course there are more than 2 good coaches in the country. However, if the Canes are looking for someone with P5 head coaching experience and has been successful, there are probably about 5-7 coaching candidates that we all have in mind. Most of those guys already have jobs (Cristobal, Kiffin, Stoops, Aranda). Some of these guys are going to leverage the interest in them into $$$ added to their existing deals and stay where they are.
For the others who want to move on or are currently unemployed, there are now 7 P5 jobs now available (this is NOT including Miami), and there will be more. If Miami is still without an AD after the first week of December, those guys could be gone. Then, do you just hire somebody you don't really want with a significant financial investment for 4 years at a minimum or do you keep Manny for one more year on his current deal?

Toxic to some is realistic to others. Of course there are more than 2 good coaches in the country. However, if the Canes are looking for someone with P5 head coaching experience and has been successful, there are probably about 5-7 coaching candidates that we all have in mind. Most of those guys already have jobs (Cristobal, Kiffin, Stoops, Aranda). Some of these guys are going to leverage the interest in them into $$$ added to their existing deals and stay where they are.
For the others who want to move on or are currently unemployed, there are now 7 P5 jobs now available (this is NOT including Miami), and there will be more. If Miami is still without an AD after the first week of December, those guys could be gone. Then, do you just hire somebody you don't really want with a significant financial investment for 4 years at a minimum or do you keep Manny for one more year on his current deal?

You get rid of the worst coach in football before another embarrassing season. Keeping manny for a lame duck season is the equivalent of just waving the white flags. No reason to be a fan of a program with that mindset. Even a guy like Dan Mullen is a significant upgrade over Diaz.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You get rid of the worst coach in football before another embarrassing season. Keeping manny for a lame duck season is the equivalent of just waving the white flags. No reason to be a fan of a program with that mindset. Even a guy like Dan Mullen is a significant upgrade over Diaz.
How long do you want to be on this train of mediocrity? With this hire, you are hitching your wagons to the guy for a minimum of 3 years. I want Manny gone as much as anyone, but I don't want to just hire a guy because he's "not Manny".

No one wants Manny here.

The BOT already screwed up by not firing Blake in October so this would be a moot point. Don't ***** it up worse by making a bad coaching hire because of the lateness of the AD hire.

How long do you want to be on this train of mediocrity? With this hire, you are hitching your wagons to the guy for a minimum of 3 years. I want Manny gone as much as anyone, but I don't want to just hire a guy because he's "not Manny".

The BOT already screwed up by not firing Blake in October so this would be a moot point. Don't ***** it up worse by making a bad coaching hire because of the lateness of the AD hire.

Dan Mullen had Florida in 3 straight New Years 6 games, and was 34-15 as coach. Gary Patterson is available. Tom Herman is available. Bob Stoops is available. Lane Kiffin is interested in the job. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but these are the caliber of coaches that we are capable of getting. No Saban’s or Kirby Smarts are ever coming here. So we’re gonna have another embarrassing year before getting one of these kind of coaches anyways, just to save a few bucks. No serious program does that. And you know what? I don’t care if there’s a thousand openings this season. Sports is competition, if they’re afraid of battling for good coaches, what the **** makes me think they’re gonna battle for recruits or battle on the football field. This program has major Cincinnati Bengals energy now

Advertisement
Back