Diaz on the Cusp of returning "Gary Ferman"

Everybody needs to untwist their parties.

I get it. Miami has consistently chosen the dumbest of the available options at almost every decision point regarding sports in the last 20 years.

But now ain’t then.

There are some straight killers in the room today. And even Frenk isn’t an obstacle. At all. He doesn’t care about football. But he cares about the school and his legacy. His lieutenants are smart and understand the importance of athletics - football and basketball especially.

Mas is a bad man. Lambert is a win at all costs guy.

The wheels are in motion like never before in the history of UM.

IF Diaz is given another year, it’s because we can’t buy the right coach this year. But they want to win. As bad as the craziest fan on this board. And they will. These guys don’t lose.

Advertisement
@Dr.L.ThugU hurry up and tell us what Ferman says in the pm.
Just ask @225Hurricane

Screenshot_20211122-191249_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211122-191303_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211122-191357_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211122-192415_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211122-192659_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211122-193201_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211122-193457_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211122-193710_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211122-194039_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211122-195201_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211122-195448_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211122-195516_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211122-200919_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211122-201926_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211122-202239_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

I get it. Miami has consistently chosen the dumbest of the available options at almost every decision point regarding sports in the last 20 years.

But now ain’t then.

There are some straight killers in the room today. And even Frenk isn’t an obstacle. At all. He doesn’t care about football. But he cares about the school and his legacy. His lieutenants are smart and understand the importance of athletics - football and basketball especially.

IF Diaz is given another year, it’s because we can’t buy the right coach this year. But they want to win. As bad as the craziest fan on this board. And they will. These guys don’t lose.
I remember you’ve been a legit poster in the past. And we all want you to be right. But they have to show us at this point……no more talk.

Advertisement
My educated guess is this is the handiwork of Diaz, Sr. and Paul DiMare, using Ferman as a cutout.

What’s next is the Modified Limited Hangout, something right out of **** Nixon’s bag of tricks:

My guess is that Diaz, Sr. and DiMare have probably had their boot licking toadies at The Herald prepare a thinly sourced Hit Piece on Tom Jurich. They want to compel Jurich to withdraw his application for employment in complete disgust, as any AD would when faced with having to run a clowntard organization.

I can feel a propaganda campaign against Jurich coming. Rich men are fighting each other for control.

But now ain’t then.

IF Diaz is given another year, it’s because we can’t buy the right coach this year
. But they want to win. As bad as the craziest fan on this board. And they will. These guys don’t lose.

If in the entire United States of America, **** the world, they truly think Manny Diaz is the best option for this team next season, then that room is most certainly not filled with winners. And look at the last 20 years, they do and have lost. This school needs to quit peddling propaganda and do their god**** jobs, or I’ll support a program that does.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back