Diaz on the Cusp of returning "Gary Ferman"

Advertisement
Well collect bail money for you bro
I'm home for Thanksgiving visiting family so I got plenty of time :ROFLMAO:

But in all seriousness - there's probably less than a 1% chance of this happening. If it does, and they drove this big boy narrative only to retain arguably the worst coach in the University of Miami's history, then it's time to fight incompetence by going straight at the heart: personal embarrassment on a national scale.

I’m saying how do you say they’ll keep Manny and in the same article say the new AD will decide his fate. It doesn’t make any sense. He built in deniability of his claim a paragraph later.
I know what you’re saying. But this article states that the BOT has decided manny is staying. That’s a specific action they’ve taken… Thats pretty far removed from “diaz will be evaluated after season”.

And beyond that.. this administration is bottom of the barrel. After the last 20 years, they’re going to put us through this ringer the last 2 months only to decide to keep him? Fvck them.

Advertisement
I told ya…the new AD will demand a change at DC and hire a LbC…Patke your out of here dude…Lashlee one more year…

The Hurricanes have begun a national athletic director search orchestrated by the search firm, Turnkey ZRG. There is no current timeline on the search.

The new AD might still decide he wants a different coach immediately, but that is not likely or expected at the moment

The news of a likely Diaz return has apparently filtered to Diaz himself as he has been telling staffers and players in the past 24 hours that he will be back

Incorrect. Jurich,zo,mario

To be fair.. it’s Gary Ferman.. one of his subscribers has sent me 2 snips the last week that said there are 3 options..
1) Diaz stays
2) Mario
3) not Mario, not Diaz, and someone else is hired.

Not only did he put that out once.. he doubled down saying the same again today apparently.

Beyond folding the program and not participating in football… those are literally all options possible
This is some funny ****!! LOL

@JayCane20, I'll take number #3 for $800...

Advertisement
I know what you’re saying. But this article states that the BOT has decided manny is staying. That’s a specific action they’ve taken… Thats pretty far removed from “diaz will be evaluated after season”.

And beyond that.. this administration is bottom of the barrel. After the last 20 years, they’re going to put us through this ringer the last 2 months only to decide to keep him? Fvck them.
Where does it says the BoT decided he is staying? It says the opposite. That they won't be deciding the new AD will.

I'm home for Thanksgiving visiting family so I got plenty of time :ROFLMAO:

But in all seriousness - there's probably less than a 1% chance of this happening. If it does, and they drove this big boy narrative only to retain arguably the worst coach in the University of Miami's history, then it's time to fight incompetence by going straight at the heart: personal embarrassment on a national scale.
If it happens it’s because for whatever reason, Mario doesn’t come..coupled with how this team finished and didn’t quit..I know nobody wants to hear tho. I’m not a anybody but manny guy tho..and I know most are. We need to go out and get a proven guy

Talk about saying a lot while saying nothing.

No quality athletic director hire—especially a Tom Jurich—is going to stick with Manure Diaz.

So yeah, nice parachute and "out" with that claim—Diaz stays, unless a new AD worth his weight disagrees.

Riveting stuff.
But what if they promote Mannys good friend Jenn Strawley

Advertisement
Incorrect. Jurich,zo,mario
1637627746287.gif

Advertisement
It was too quite for Ferman. He had to do something to get some clicks. No one knows what the new AD will do. They can't make that decision and then saddle a new AD with a coach we all know will be fired this time next year.

Advertisement
Back