Diaz on Joe Rose show 9/21

I agree. And receivers need to step up in a big way. They left a lot out there on the field. Need to concentrate and focus. Hope Payton return for FSU.

Diaz just said Payton May be back for FSU. Guess it depends on what day he got his positive test last week. 10 day min quarantine.

Advertisement
Diaz just said Payton May be back for FSU. Guess it depends on what day he got his positive test last week. 10 day min quarantine.
Oh well. Better not hold my breath. Was hoping we would have him for the game. Receivers need a big boost May be Redding and X get a shot.

"Talked about bubba bolden’s game- how he was everywhere- said bubba texted him yesterday and that bubba was sorry he played so poorly- said offense felt the same way- said Everyman on the roster knows there is room for improvement- said he’s excited about whole team wants to get back to work"

THIS 100%

college football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
Redding was out there a bit just no catches. He’s a big boy out there. I expect him to be targeted sooner rather than later
He had the key block on the edge that sprung Jordan on his hurdle near-TD play. I like when I see the youngin's knocking guys around on the outside. Keep doing the dirty work and his number will get called soon enough.

Advertisement
Back