Diaz looks to develop younger players, hit recruiting hard during bye

Ztil
Uhm, Diaz said it. “when he and Avery Huff get (the playbook) down”.
Still doesn't make him a jag! He was late enrolling, academically ineligible, had to/is gaining weight, and don't f4 get covid wiped out spring and summer workouts, and finally i get to the playbook. Your being a lil harsh. B4 u mention flagg he was here on time and texas teaches fundamentals better then florida. I was always high on flagg when everybody was yapping bout his speed.

Advertisement
Ztil
Still doesn't make him a jag! He was late enrolling, academically ineligible, had to/is gaining weight, and don't f4 get covid wiped out spring and summer workouts, and finally i get to the playbook. Your being a lil harsh. B4 u mention flagg he was here on time and texas teaches fundamentals better then florida. I was always high on flagg when everybody was yapping bout his speed.
Low football IQ at a position where IQ means the most. Hope I’m wrong. I just see the writing on the wall.

Low football IQ at a position where IQ means the most. Hope I’m wrong. I just see the writing on the wall.
Im not sure not picking up da playbook means low iq? Could be wrong and he will be outside linebacker brooks and flagg have mlb on lock. He is a pure athlete at backer he is gonna need development rs soph year look out which is nxt year. But he better hurry up...this is what he is facing next yr in terms of comp...mccloud, Jennings,steed,joyner, brooks, tac, flagg, troutman, johnson, davis(de or lb?) And Hopefully t3..throw in g3, smith and washington comp is gonna be crazy next year.

Huff is going to be a great player here. Give him time. Corey played for middle school football for a guy who could have been a high level college DC and then he played for a powerhouse in north shore. He’s already a sharp kid on how own but he’s been coached by pros his entire life so it’s not really fair to look at him as an example. He’s not a ordinary true freshman mentally

I’m calling Huff as a JAG. If you don’t have the playbook down by now you have a low football IQ. This D isn’t rocket science.

Missed most of fall camp. and had no spring. Who knows how many reps he actually gets in practice during the week.

Give him another year then we have those talks

Advertisement
Uhm, Diaz said it. “when he and Avery Huff get (the playbook) down”.
You have to treat Huff as a true freshman. He was admitted late. I don't believe he was able to practice with the team. Then spring camp was cancelled. He's got about as much time in the system as Austin-Cave.

I would like to see Clark at center and Gaynor on the bench for the next game. Gaynor just seems too weak to be effective and Clark isnt the answer at G. Maybe throw Campbell or Traore at LG and keep Nelson at LT. We just cant keep Gaynor out there week after week. In my opinion he is our weakest link on the OL. No push at all up the middle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Huff is going to be a great player here. Give him time. Corey played for middle school football for a guy who could have been a high level college DC and then he played for a powerhouse in north shore. He’s already a sharp kid on how own but he’s been coached by pros his entire life so it’s not really fair to look at him as an example. He’s not a ordinary true freshman mentally
nope, but physically he is- and it shows when he is out there. That is not the type of athlete i want to see as a UM linebacker.

Advertisement
I would like to see Clark at center and Gaynor on the bench for the next game. Gaynor just seems too weak to be effective and Clark isnt the answer at G. Maybe throw Campbell or Traore at LG and keep Nelson at LT. We just cant keep Gaynor out there week after week. In my opinion he is our weakest link on the OL. No push at all up the middle.
When I watch our o line closely Gaynor definitely gets minimal push yet he doesn't often get blown backwards either. Clark & Scaife have been getting consistently bullied and it was glaring in the UVA game.

My hot take is Huff still not having the defense down. How?

He is definitely a weak link! Get's pushed into the quarterback every snap.

Advertisement
Back