Diaz is garbage

U2026

Recruit
Why are we in base 4-3 when they have 4 or 5 wide. And Delaney can't cover my grandma. Keep playing like this and we go 6- 5 if we are lucky. And bye bye recruits.

Advertisement
Why are we in base 4-3 when they have 4 or 5 wide. And Delaney can't cover my grandma. Keep playing like this and we go 6- 5 if we are lucky. And bye bye recruits.

I was screaming this at my TV at least a half dozen times today.

He is the weak link on the staff, and he is an overrated DC

The is the same thing Texas fans were screaming before he was fired.

Slot guy is WIDE OPEN and is uncovered against a quick strike offense ---crazy scheme

I have seen to much of Diaz to know he can improve. He has a chip with Tx, and will make the key adjuments. He's not a scrub he's still seeing what he got.

Advertisement
I have seen to much of Diaz to know he can improve. He has a chip with Tx, and will make the key adjuments. He's not a scrub he's still seeing what he got.

LMFAO. He's not a scrub??? We are ATROCIOUS on defense and this is EXACTLY what happened at Texas in his second year. He thinks he is some zon blitz genius and he gets picked apart trying to prove his point. Then he gets fired.

You should watch BYU vs. Texas year 2 Diaz.

A one legged quarterback single-handedly ripped Diaz's defense apart.

I was screaming this at my TV at least a half dozen times today.

Was doing the same! Simple **** like covering the slot and and not leaving the back side wide open by bringing the DB all the way to the middle of the field when no WR's to his side. Obvious a counter play would be wide open. OL has no idea what firing off the ball means!

Advertisement

No, check year 2 at Texas. This is groundhog day. Diaz was let go midseason at Texas for a reason. Year 2 at Texas he was awful and he was a disaster in year 3. Coaches got film on him after year 1, and started to give his defenses the business. We are seeing that now

Texas fans hate Diaz like Miami fans hate Onfrio

Who leaves a slot guy practically uncovered on 3rd and 4? the slot guy is WIDE open against a good QB, a tough WR corp, and a talented OC. They are milking that play till it dries up. This scheme is crazy. The TV analyst are saying the same thing! It's maddening.

Onforio all over again

Advertisement
Back