Diaz gives injury update, talks FSU after Wed. drills

View as article
You want to be a lamb to the slaughter and blindly believe that coach speak nonsense that’s on you sport. I recall hearing from coaches that Malik and Richards would be fine too, that is until they weren’t! Smh I don’t trust a single word that comes out of a coaches mouth when it comes to this **** and dang right I don’t have a good feeling about this.
🤦‍♂️

Advertisement
You want to be a lamb to the slaughter and blindly believe that coach speak nonsense that’s on you sport. I recall hearing from coaches that Malik and Richards would be fine too, that is until they weren’t! Smh I don’t trust a single word that comes out of a coaches mouth when it comes to this **** and dang right I don’t have a good feeling about this.

Easy. It's just probably gas.

Tilt, hold your breath and squeeze one off - and see if that feeling goes away.

Guys play through all types of injuries in high school...I commend UM for allowing this young warrior to heal up completely so he has a shot at his dream to play in the NFL. Getting the best medical treatment possible
Also, that's a serious recruiting tool (medical reasons). Who knows, other schools we probably have him on the field despite his medical condition.

Then he finished his collegiate career unscathed and discover some chronic issues at the NFL combine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back