Diaz comments on team after first scrimmage

View as article
True QB competition or not. Perry lost his job twice in the same season to Rosier. So if Martell is another Rosier I should probably expect Perry to lose this one too.

I wish ya'll would just say "I want Tate to win because I like him". Instead of pretending he's the better QB. You don't need legs to beat Florida... Go watch the Vanderbilt game, South Carolina game, Missouri game, LSU game, and Mississippi State game. None of those QBs had over 35yrds rushing. NONE OF THEM, yet they all were close to beating Florida. A lot of y'all never even played Football that's the problem with this board. A bunch of dudes who never played and don't know anything about Football.

Advertisement
The preference some have for any one guy over the others is equally weird.

I want the guy Enos thinks will give us the best chance to win, factoring it all in. Arm, legs, composure, accuracy, timing, leadership, touch, defensive reads, offensive understanding, etc.

Guess what - no matter what we think we know, or how many questions we ask the "insiders", no one knows who leads the QB competition right now. Truly.

Let them compete, trust that Manny/Enos will make the right decision about the QB position, and it's not going to be based on some BS like Richt said about Rosier's maturity. Ride with who they decide on until losing/poor play dictates otherwise.

I'm not going to watch the games from home or in the stands ****ed that (fill in QB who isn't starter here) isn't starting. I don't care if it ends up being Carson bleeping Proctor, I'm gonna hope he plays like a mix of Dorsey/Kosar/Torretta/Testaverde and lights the gator up on 8/24.

Fvck everything else - if we win, I don't care who QB1 ends up being.

I wish ya'll would just say "I want Tate to win because I like him". Instead of pretending he's the better QB. You don't need legs to beat Florida... Go watch the Vanderbilt game, South Carolina game, Missouri game, LSU game, and Mississippi State game. None of those QBs had over 35yrds rushing. NONE OF THEM, yet they all were close to beating Florida. A lot of y'all never even played Football that's the problem with this board. A bunch of dudes who never played and don't know anything about Football.
There’s a group of guys who keep claiming there’s a group of unnamed guys on here who want Tate to start. Yet no one, aside from 2 lame obvious schtick accounts, has dug their heels in on Tate starting.

There seems to be a group obsessed with creating some strife where there isn’t any. The overwhelming majority on here just want the best QB to start. There are a few dopes who have hitched up with each of the 3 QBs.

There’s no movement or agenda or racial **** going on at CIS where all the “you guys (read: white guys)” have anointed Tate any more than the black guys have anointed Williams or Perry.

Advertisement
CIS Weirdos

TATE outworked PERRY this Spring he should get the nod.

But, ROBERT KNOWLES who also outworked his peers at his position... On top of leading the scrimmage in tackles. CIS WEIRDOS? Well the starting position isn't about being a workout warrior it's about on the field play.

Which one is it? I'm starting to think when Kiki isn't looking some y'all are getting on all 4s for Tate... Somebody who hasn't proven anything on game day, but Perry at least we have film on him. He was down by 3 TDs against FSWHO leading a comeback. If it's close he deserves the nod period. You have to knock the Champion out you don't when by decision. If Tate can't knock him out... I go with Perry, and have Jarren on standby.

giphy.gif

Blah, blah blah...

If's close he deserves the nod period. You have to knock the Champion out you don't when by decision. If Tate can't knock him out... I go with Perry, and have Jarren on standby.

GTFOH
He completed 47% of his passes against two of the worst pass defenses in the conference (UNC and FSU) on back to back weeks...and then he followed that up by throwing two picks in 6 attempts at UVA. Spare me the champion bullsh*t.

Perry's slate has been wiped clean for everything that happened 2018, good and bad. The kid's got talent, and if he wins the job then we should all support him...but don't act like he did anything last season to earn the benefit of the doubt. Kirby Freeman beat FSU too.

Advertisement
CIS Weirdos

TATE outworked PERRY this Spring he should get the nod.

But, ROBERT KNOWLES who also outworked his peers at his position... On top of leading the scrimmage in tackles. CIS WEIRDOS? Well the starting position isn't about being a workout warrior it's about on the field play.

Which one is it? I'm starting to think when Kiki isn't looking some y'all are getting on all 4s for Tate... Somebody who hasn't proven anything on game day, but Perry at least we have film on him. He was down by 3 TDs against FSWHO leading a comeback. If it's close he deserves the nod period. You have to knock the Champion out you don't when by decision. If Tate can't knock him out... I go with Perry, and have Jarren on standby.

:monkey-serious::monkey-serious::monkey-serious::monkey-serious::monkey-serious::monkey-serious::monkey-serious::monkey-serious::monkey-serious::monkey-serious::monkey-serious::monkey-serious::monkey-serious::monkey-serious::monkey-serious::monkey-serious::monkey-serious::monkey-serious::monkey-serious::monkey-serious::monkey-serious:

How bad they talk about these kids on this board I doubt there's even a lot of Black People even here. My honest opinion because I see a lot of "Out of Touch",

To sum all of that up basically a Redshirt Freshman made mistakes. Yeah welcome to College Football bud. Lemme guess you want Tate to be the quarterback huh?
Soooo..... only white people talk bad about them? Got it

That crowd’s feeling themselves on the gaytor board while predicting First around Franks will make a run for, if not win, the Heisman.
LMAO. That's the prototype for a delusional fanbase.

On the other hand, unfortunately, we don't even have to look beyond this board to find the same "Tate's too short" crowd. It's never a good thing to have something in common with a gaytor. Every morning I wake up and ask myself, "how many things do I have in common with a gaytor?" If the answer is more than zero, I pinch myself to wake up out of the nightmare!

Advertisement
Advertisement
The preference some have for any one guy over the others is equally weird.

I want the guy Enos thinks will give us the best chance to win, factoring it all in. Arm, legs, composure, accuracy, timing, leadership, touch, defensive reads, offensive understanding, etc.
**** yes. I don't get it. Would some fans be happier if "their" QB preference were chosen, but we lose more games than with one of the other players? Perhaps 16 seasons of underperformance isn't enough. I'm desperate to experience a more extended, stable version of the 2017 ride.

There’s a group of guys who keep claiming there’s a group of unnamed guys on here who want Tate to start. Yet no one, aside from 2 lame obvious schtick accounts, has dug their heels in on Tate starting.

There seems to be a group obsessed with creating some strife where there isn’t any. The overwhelming majority on here just want the best QB to start. There are a few dopes who have hitched up with each of the 3 QBs.

There’s no movement or agenda or racial **** going on at CIS where all the “you guys (read: white guys)” have anointed Tate any more than the black guys have anointed Williams or Perry.

Totally agree on the racial stuff.

Problem is, the shtick accounts end up polluting and driving the narrative on many of the threads. Trying to create conflict, and driving the discussion so that people have to defend one quarterback versus another.

Advertisement
Back